Day 1 (plus background story lol)

So before I start this, I'd like to address that I'm not trying to offend Doyoung in this book/story.He's my bias and he's perfect the way he is, this is just for the sake of the stereotypical "glow up" story line that I was going for.now y'all can join me during my mental breakdowns that I'll have writing this

Doyoung p.o.v

Doyoung has always been chubby, or as they called him , fat".It was during elementary through middle school plus freshman year and his sophomore year that he got bullied for being somewhat overweight.He was a smart kid who skipped a grade during elementary school ( just because Taeyong is older than him by a year, I made it like that).There where kids who bullied him for being like that including one person who he couldn't forget.

His name was Lee Taeyong, or better known as Taeyong.He remembered that during the year he skipped a grade which was his last year in elementary school was where he met Taeyong.Taeyong at first didn't notice him until they started bullying him that he caught Taeyong's attention.It was the last day of school during recess where the incident had happened.

Taeyong and his friends had gathered around him to bully him.Everyone had crowded around him while they beat him up while fat shaming him.He hated Taeyong and his friends after the incident that had occurred.

He continued to live his life normally after that until junior year.Doyoung finally had his glow up.he basically looked like this 👇

(Can I please get a glow up like this)

Doyoung had gotten really slim as he grew taller during the years which had caught other people's attention.On the first day of junior year, everyone was staring at him.When they called his name to make sure he was here, everyone had a somewhat shocked expression, including Taeyong and his friends.(So Taeyongs friends are Yuta,Jaehyun,Johnny,haechan, lucas, xiaojun, Ten,and hendery incase y'all are curious.y'all would have found out anyway so why not just say it now¿).During the first lesson, he had answered all the questions, which originally had gotten him stares but now that his glow up occurred, he got stared at because of that as well.Doyoung was aware of why he was getting stares but it didn't bother him at all.

By the time class ended, they where all whispering to each other while looking at him, but he was used to the attention he got when he was "fat".

During lunch period, he wanted to sit alone but a few other people had joined him which was a very strange occurrence considering his reputation."Hi, my names mark and I just moved to Korea",yes that was literally what he introduced himself as.He was the first one to approach him surprisingly since he seemed like a shy kid.The other people that came over where Sicheng, Renjun , Taeil, Jungwoo, Jaemin, Jeno and yang yang who introduced themselves similarly to how mark introduced himself except some of them weren't foreigners.

Basically they where all geeky like him,all of them where smart and they all liked school and aliens so they were similar.Taeil was the chorus club leader who Invited him so try out for the club ( next chapter lol).Renjun was a lot like him personality wise including the snickers and snarky remarks they made.Jeno was a pure cute kid and Jaemin was an energetic kid just like yang yang.Jungwoo was soft spoken and Sicheng was cute like mark.They all got along well which ended up with them exchanging numbers and plans to go out together.

So basically the first day was good since he finally made friends and since nobody bullied him, it was a peaceful first day.He went around the school looking at the available clubs after class had been dismissed.He saw the chorus club, book club, and and orchestra and band club which he was planning to join.(You'll see why later)But he didn't realize that some people had been staring at him for the last ten minutes.He walked home after being satisfied with his life choices.

Taeyong will come within the next chapter so be prepared.I'll try to update tomorrow so yeet.
I'd also like to say that others will also be crushing on Doyoung.People like some of doyoungs friends and some of taeyongs will also be liking Doyoung during the story, but they end up together so yeah.Thats it lol
(Help I'm bad at this but at least I somewhat tried lol)