Day 1 (Taeyong)

Taeyong p.o.v

Taeyong arrived at school like he usually would, with people crowding around him and cat calling him.His friends found him, the same as usual and walked with him to class.He entered his classroom with his friends, catching everyone's attention which was quite a common reaction that they got from others.Soon they all took their seats near each other, and as soon as they settled a boy with his head held down entered the classroom."Hmm...must be new",Taeyong mumbled to himself.The seats left where at the front half of the, so the boy quickly sat at a chair at the front of the classroom so he couldn't get a good look at him.

From what he could see, he saw a very thin boy with broad shoulders and fluffy looking black hair.The teacher arrived soon and took her place at the front of the classroom calling everyone's name to make sure everyone attended first period.Everyone stared at the boy as he identified himself and Kim Doyoung-THE Kim doyoung, the one he bullied in fifth grade.His friends, Yuta and Lucas looked at the boy with a lustful stare.He was honestly terrified about what they where going to do to the poor boy, but to be honest they should be scared of him instead.He was going to make sure to take him, for him to be all his.The boy had revealed his face after class started, and to be honest he was beautiful as well as cute.The boy resembled a cute bunny which just brought moths to the flame quicker.

He and his friends where at lunch having a private conversation between them."What are you going to do to him Yuta?",questioned Lucas."What are YOU going to do to him lucas?hmm?"."Y'all better get your grubby hands off of him, he's mine"."And what makes you think he'll like you better than us?You're the one that bullied him".The three where having a heated discussion on who had the right to get close to Doyoung.They all ended up staring at Doyoung during the rest of the day waiting to make their move  the next day they saw him.

Hi, thanks to whoever reads this piece of crap but thank you anyways lmao 😂
I'm just making two povs of day one,but I won't do that again because the plot is going to advance hopefully well.Ill update like every one or two days if y'all want, i don't really care so yeah bye