Day 16

(Im sorry but i love Minho with all my soul and being. Let your eyes be blessed by god 😌.)

Doyoung was currently in a shocked state as he saw taeyongs house and bedroom. He knew he was rich, but not that rich. He literally saw maids and butlers around the house along with two guards at the front of the house which was surprising. He thought houses like this only existed in movies, but he was wrong. He probably was just too lower middle class to be honest.

He was sitting in taeyongs room with both of them being on his super comfortable bed (y'all better not comment anything nasty, y'all are going to jail if you do 😭) as they made small talk with each other. He heard the crisp sound of his doorbell ring as he saw taeyong getting up quickly as he made his way to the bottom of the stair case as he heard the door open soon after. He heard some voices who seemed to belong to mark and renjun along with winwin and and two unfamiliar voices. He heard them all coming up as he saw three familiar faces, then two other faces who belonged to jaemin and jeno?

Doyoung was really surprised, had taeyong invited them? But then he realized that renjun was also talking with them consistently as they entered taeyongs bedroom. "Hey Doyoung!" Yelled renjun as he came to hug him as he sat in his lap. Doyoung held him there protectively as he scanned the other two boys up and down with a menacing glare. "Are they with you?" Doyoung whispered to renjun in a soft tone. "Yeah, they actually aren't that bad. Don't worry, I'll always tell you if something goes wrong." Renjun whispered back as he leaned into his chest.

The two other boys also seemed to be glaring at him as he held renjun tighter just Incase. "Good evening, you're jaemin and jeno if I'm not mistaken." He said in a polite tone that sounded rather passive aggressive if he was to be honest. "That's right, it's nice to meet you. You must be Doyoung then? Renjun talks about you a lot." Said jaemin as he fixed him with a cold stare. "Yeah, renjun only said good things hopefully. Isn't that right?" He said as he turned to stare at renjun who seemed to be confident in the fact that he hadn't said anything bad about him which he doubted. He was his most rebellious child if he was to be honest. "Of course, he loves you a lot by the looks of it." Jeno said in a cold tone.

Doyoung was confused as to why they seemed to be spiteful towards him. He turned slightly to see taeyong,Mark, and winwin standing a bit awkwardly as they probably felt the tension between both parties. He waved to them for them to come and sit on the bed as both jeno and jaemin stood awkwardly. "You two can also sit here if you want." Taeyong said to them feeling the atmosphere get heavy. "Yeah, uh thanks for letting us in in the first place" they said awkwardly. Taeyong sat next to Doyoung on the bed as he cuddled renjun.

He saw taeyong wanting to get closer, so he held renjun with one arm and he wrapped his other arm around taeyongs thin shoulders as he gently scooted him closer until taeyongs head rested on his shoulder. He kept his arm around him in a side hug as he felt taeyong face heat up on his shoulder. Doyoung was just being a good friend, nothing else he thought to himself. "Let's play a board game?" Mark said trying to lift the atmosphere. "Sure" Doyoung said as he let go of renjun and taeyong with renjun keeping his head on his shoulder with his thin arms wrapping around his broad shoulders. Taeyong completely let go, he felt his warmth leave his left side. He was a bit disappointed if he was to be honest, he liked having taeyong next to him keeping him warm. 'Snap out of it Doyoung, Focus you don't even like him!' He thought to himself as he slightly slapped himself.

They played board games, video games, and even talked about stupid things around each other as jeno and jaemin continued sending him dirty looks as renjun was always close to him asking for hugs and cuddles or asking them to hold hands. They probably liked rejun, no doubt about it. It was around 3 am when they finally got tired and set up their sleeping bags and went to bed, taeyong also slept on the ground and surprisingly not on his bed. It made him reflect about how much he's gotten to know how taeyong really acted, he was so sweet and surprisingly really cute. He had the cutest giggles and the cutest smile he'd ever seen. He did little cute dances and gestures when he'd win or when he felt like he did something good. Doyoung had grown really fond of him recently, he wasn't as bad as he thought he was.

Hey loves! I would like to say thank you for all the support and all the comments you've all been leaving! They never fail to make me happy 😊 I just want to say to please not worry about me, I feel like I burden you all by making you all worry about me. Thank you so much though, but please do not worry! I also want to know how you all are doing, also feel free to ask me any questions regarding myself or about the story. I also just want all of you to know that if you feel like no one loves you or cares about you just know that I love every single one of you and that you all deserve the world, the galaxy and universe. I know sometimes it's hard to feel good about yourself but I love you a lot and know that I'm always here for you if you want to talk! You're all amazing and kind and thank you for still being here with me! 💖