Day 9

(Thank you for 6k reads guys! I appreciate all your comments and I find them to be entertaining to read! Please continue, you guys light up my day 😂)

Taeyong was rather excited for their hangout later that night. Mark and taeyong had agreed to go to the karaoke bar right after school and taeyong was waiting for them to appear outside in the parking lot any minute now.

He squinted his eyes towards a couple moving figures exiting the school and watched as they came closer as he distinguished the faces separately. He saw mark and winwin talking to each other animatedly. Taeyong remembered that mark was going to invite another person to come with them that night. Taeyong moved his eyes to the people next to them and saw Doyoung (who he was excited to see) and renjun. Taeyong carefully looked down and saw that Doyoung and renjun had their hands laced together as they talked to each other smiling, and laughing about something.

Taeyong felt his stomach churning as he started biting the inside of his cheek. He was burning with jealousy as his eyebrows narrowed slightly. Why couldn't he make Doyoung happy? Why couldn't he make Doyoung smile? Taeyong was snapped out of his thoughts as mark started waving at him while Doyoung kept ignoring his gaze.

"Hey, are you ready to go yet?" asked mark as he smiled towards him. Taeyong moved his gaze slightly and saw Doyoung looking at him, he looked away quickly when taeyong noticed his eyes on him.

"Yeah, im ready.Are we going in separate cars?" Responded Taeyong. "Yeah, lets just go separately. You don't have anyone going with you right? You can take one of us for company if you want." Responded mark.

Taeyong took a quick glance towards Doyoung and saw him looking at him intently. "Can you come with me Doyoung?" Asked taeyong. He watched as Doyoung froze as he processed the question. He looked back up and said "Sure, I'll go with you."

Doyoung seemed to have had forced that out of himself as his tone was stiff and he had also stiffened a bit as well. "You can follow me, we'll be leaving now. Meet you guys in a few minutes". He watched as Doyoung unlaced his hand from Renjuns and followed him stiffly and slowly. Taeyong started walking after seeing that Doyoung was following him. He proceeded to go to his expensive car and opened the door for Doyoung and watched as he entered awkwardly. Taeyong entered the drivers seat and turned the car on as silence filled the air as he started driving towards the karaoke bar.

Thank you guys for all your votes as well 😊 thank you for supporting this story, and I don't know if some of you need this, but please know that there are so many people that love you so so much and that you deserve to stay on this world. It isn't complete without you, try to stay here for as long as you can and know that I love you so much as well. If you need someone to talk to I'm here 💖