Day 13

( stan stray kids and stream gods menu, I've encountered many stray kids stans who have commented and I just want to let y'all know that you guys are literal queens/kings. I don't know what you liked to be called if you are non-binary so sorry about that!)

Taeyong drove to the direction Doyoung gave him which led to a small cozy home, as he stepped out of his car he knocked on the door. The door soon opened and he saw was Doyoung in all his glory. He probably thought it wasn't going to be so formal, but he looked absolutely stunning anyways. He's only seen Doyoung wear rather loose fitting clothes, and finally seeing him wearing tight fighting clothes made his throat clench up as he swallowed visibly.

He was wearing tight black jeans that hugged his legs nicely, and a loose fitting navy flannel that accentuated his soft pale skin. He was wearing a little bit of eyeliner and his lips seemed to be slightly more red and glossier than they already were. Taeyong looked him up and down as they greeted each other and soon they were in the car making small talk.

They arrived at the restaurant, and he opened the door for Doyoung and watched as he nodded his head at him and smiled to show his appreciation. Taeyong felt his heart start beating faster as his breathing got uneven. He saw Doyoung waiting for him in front of the restaurant as he hurried to Doyoungs side. He couldn't help but admire him for how kind he was. He gave him a second chance after all he had done to him, he really was so thankful that Doyoung gave him a chance to get closer to each other.

He smiled happily as he walked in with Doyoung as a waitress came over. "Do you have reservations here sir?" She said. "Oh, yes it's under the name lee taeyong" he responded as the woman smiled at him slightly as she gestured for them to follow her. He went ahead as Doyoung followed behind him. The waitress had led them to their table, and they sat across from each other.

"Didn't you say this reservation was for three people? Where's the other person?" He said with a confused look on his face as his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "I didn't have anyone else to ask, so I thought that we could bond with each other more if it was just you and me. Is that ok with you?" Taeyong asked him looking like a guilty child as he looked down and played with his fingers to distract himself from Doyoungs gaze. He looked up a little to take a glance at his facial expression, to see if he was mad or uncomfortable. Instead he looked almost sympathetic, as if it was a child he was talking to.

"It's ok taeyong, I don't mind. It doesn't really matter anyways." He said while grinning slightly. Taeyong had let out a sigh of relief, he was glad Doyoung wasn't mad at him. "What are you going to order?" Taeyong said while looking at the menu. The dishes served here were probably considered expensive for middle class people which is why Doyoung probably reacted this way. "I'll probably order the least expensive thing on the menu, I won't be able to live with myself if I make you spend so much money on food." He said as his eyebrows furrowed and he slightly pouted.

At this point taeyongs heart was beating at the speed of light, how can someone be so cute? He started feeing a rush of heat come to his face, and he's sure Doyoung could tell. His skin has always been rather pale so it embarrassed him even more. He hid his face with the menu as he said "it's ok, choose what you want. I'll pay, it isn't even that expensive." He responded as he saw Doyoungs shocked expression, he looked rather startled. "Are you sure this isn't expensive? This food literally costs more than I do!" He exclaimed with a scandalized look on his face. The fact that taeyong was on the verge of laughing was bad, it wasn't about what he said but his facial expressions were hilarious.

Taeyong started laughing quietly while covering his mouth as his shoulders started shaking. Then Doyoungs scandalized expression fused with one of confusion which made it even more entertaining to watch. He stopped laughing a few seconds after, as he caught his breath and clutched his stomach. "Yes, it's fine to order whatever you want don't worry so much. I definitely have enough money for this, eat whatever you want." He said while still catching his breath. "Why did you start laughing at me?" Doyoung said (whined about) while pouting like a kid. "I'm so sorry, but your facial expressions are hilarious." He said with a playful smile still lingering on his lips.

Before Doyoung could respond the waitress arrived and to their table to table their orders. Taeyong ordered first as he was familiar with the restaurant, and Doyoung ordered after as he struggled with pronouncing his order. They asked each other questions about their favorite color, hobbies and about their recent activities they have had. They still hadn't gotten very close since the last time they talked to each other. Their food came and they ate, he hadn't seen Doyoung eat with his entire mouth full, but it made him look like a cute bunny. He was going to have to tease him about it at some point, so he made a mental note to remember it.

After they finished eating, taeyong payed the bill as a guilty Doyoung was pouting with his eyebrows furrowed. Taeyong guided him outside to his car, and drove him home, they bid their goodbyes as he returned back fo his large mansion thinking about how wonderful this night was.

Hello lovely readers! I will try to finish this book before I start the new book that I've been planning to make,so please look forward to that! I'll also be updating again later today, and thank you for all the votes and comments that you all make, they make me laugh all the time. Please take care everyone, you are all loved so please remember that too! 😊