Day 10

(Hello lovelies! I hope you are all happy today 😊 Please tell me how your day was in the comments if you'd like, I'd love to read them!)

Doyoung had awkwardly cleared his throat and asked taeyong, "why did you chose me?". Taeyong looked startled and then said "I want you to like me. I know you rejected me the first time but I want a chance to get closer to you. I know we didn't start off on the right foot either, but I want to be the real me and I want you to see that I'm not the person you thought I was, I want to be a better me and I want you to give me a chance."

Doyoung was rather startled by the sudden confession as his eyes widened slightly in surprise. Doyoung spent a few seconds debating on what to say. Should he really give him a chance? And if he did, what would happen? Doyoung was rather confused and uncomfortable as he was under taeyongs heavy gaze which seemed to go right through him.

Doyoung had mustered the courage to look up into taeyongs deep dark eyes. He held contact with him for a few seconds. He observed his eyes which were only sincere, soon Doyoung had made his decision.
"I'm willing to give you another chance, taeyong. Just don't do anything that will make me uncomfortable without my consent, and we'll see if I end up liking you. You only have a month to prove that you can change and I'll tell you how I feel at the end of the month."

"Deal, we can start from today" said taeyong as his serious face brightened up like a ray of sunshine. His smile lit up his face with his pearly teeth showing, which was the most genuine smile he had seen from him. Doyoung grinned back as he looked back to the front. " How about we get to know each other more? We can ask each other questions if you want." Said taeyong as he smiled in his direction. Doyoung couldn't stop looking at taeyong, his smile was gorgeous, he had to admit. But it didn't mean he liked him, he just had a pretty smile that's all.

"Sure, we can do that. You start." Said Doyoung as he looked away from taeyongs radiant smile. " can you tell me about yourself?" Asked taeyong as he started reversing the car. " I'm 16 and my full name is Kim Doyoung.I skipped a grade in middle school which is why we're in the same class. I live with my two parents and I like singing and watching dramas." He responded. They were on their way to the karaoke bar by now and were getting closer by the second. "Can you tell me about yourself too, I've never gotten to know anything about you." Said Doyoung as he glanced at taeyong who was starring at the road straight ahead. " I'm lee taeyong and I'm 17. I like cooking and dancing, and my parents aren't around most of the time. I can't say I live with both of them since they're gone for most of the time." He said with a slight sadness to his tone. Doyoung didn't realize what he was doing until he placed his hand over taeyongs veiny one as he squeezed his hand slightly and let go. "It's ok, remember that there's still people who care about you".

Taeyong looked rather startled as he slightly glanced at him "thank you, I really needed that"taeyong said as he smiled at him again. Doyoung smiled back at him for the first time as they arrived at the karaoke bar. "Let's go, mark and the others are waiting."said Doyoung as the stepped out of the car and proceeded to enter.

Hello guys! You are all the best and thank you for all the views and votes. I want you all to remember again, that you are all loved and that the world is and will never be complete without you. Please don't leave and try your best for as long as you can. If you feel unloved, just know that I love you 💖. Have a good day or night loves!😊