Day 5

(Notice it's a picture of taeyong this time 😌)

Taeyong had felt really out of it once he saw Doyoung looking at him. He needed to talk to Doyoung immediately.He was going to tell everyone wasn't he? Taeyong had been spacing out all first period until the bell rang. He rushed out of the classroom pushing past students who all looked at him with an irritated glance. He ran past everyone so that he could at least talk to Doyoung for a few seconds. He saw Doyoungs mop of ebony hair and ran as fast as he could. "What are you doing?", Doyoung yelped as Taeyong grabbed his wrist and led him to the nearby bathroom.

"Leave me alone, you're hurting me!" Doyoung said while in pain. "Listen to me, don't you dare tell anyone about what you saw today. This is only between you and me, understand?". Taeyong had cornered Doyoung to the corner and pinned him to the wall as he spoke with an icy tone. "Alright, I'm not that bad of a person. Did you really have to think so low of me? I would never do that to anyone, even to you. Let me go now, we have class soon anyways".

Taeyong had hesitantly let him go as he and Doyoung had walked to class together in an awkward, silent atmosphere. They both made it in time without getting scolded by the teacher. They parted ways and went to their designated seats as the class soon started, both sparing glances at each other.

Hey guys, it's been a while again. I've been thinking about updating constantly and I finally did. Thank you all for the support and for 2k reads 💖. Stay safe in quarantine and please take care of your mental health. You may have more time to think by yourself and it makes everyone mentally unstable 😂. But on a serious note, if you ever need someone to talk to please private message me. Love you all 💖