Day 18

(We finally got Doyoung and renjun pictures 😭 they're both my biases and I consider this the holy grail)

He had gone to school early that morning, as he usually did. He decided to walk that day, it was still fairly sunny and warm considering it was late September. The trees were still green like jade and he watched as other people walked on the sidewalks. They were either rushing to get to work or there were clumps of middle school kids talking among each other. He continued walking as he stopped distracting himself with his surroundings as he finally saw the school gates. There were rarely people here this early, and Doyoung liked the calm atmosphere produced by the peaceful silence as the soft breeze tousled his hair.

He entered the school and made his way to his classroom and he saw someone else's figure sitting at one of the desks. He quietly opened the door as he watched the person, it was taeyong. It was the same scene he'd seen almost a month ago, he was there sitting quietly at a chair but this time he had his head mostly facing the window. He remembers seeing the soft pitiful expression taeyong had worn that day, it was the same one he'd seen now. His facial expression was blank as tears slowly trickled down his pretty face. The tears were glistening in the sunlight as he sniffed quietly every now and then. Doyoung couldn't move or take his eyes off of him, it might hurt to see taeyong look so sad but he couldn't help but think that he even looked ethereal with tears rolling down his cheeks.

Doyoung stood there for a while longer until he moved slowly and softly towards taeyong. He seemed too distracted to even notice Doyoung as he stood behind taeyong while Doyoung hesitated to hug him. He'd finally convinced himself to do it, to comfort him for once. He wrapped his arms around taeyong and placed his head on his bony shoulder. He felt taeyong immediately tense up as he slowly looked back to be met with Doyoungs face. They were both so close to each other, he could probably count taeyongs eyelashes from the position they were in. He watched as his eyes widened as he moved to roughly dry his tears. "What happened tae?" He asked softly as he looked him in the eye. "Oh, well I-" he drifted off after in hesitation. "I just felt kind of off this morning" he said while he looked back down to his hands. "Do you want to talk about it?" Doyoung asked him gently.

"Um, well I guess I'll tell you why. I need to get it off my chest anyways. You probably noticed how my parents are never there and I feel like no one's really there for me whenever I'm struggling so I used to take it out on other people. And I felt bad this morning because I realized how lonely I was after you guys left the other night." Taeyong said quietly without making eye contact with him. Doyoung moved his hand to run his fingers through taeyongs hair. "It's ok, please come to me if you ever feel bad again. I'll be here for you, ok?" Doyoung said as he moved to press light kisses to taeyongs cheek before he let go of him. He turned to look at him with blushed cheeks as he started smiling a little. "Thank you Doyoung", he said while his lips spread further after Doyoung returned the smile taeyong had.

After that a peaceful silent atmosphere replaced the previous grief one as they sat next to each other with both their hands entwined before the students started flooding the classroom. Both were happy together, and Doyoung finally came to terms with his crush on taeyong from this day forward.

Hey y'all, this chapter isn't really it either since it isn't really good. But I finally updated after a few weeks, school started and I'm feeling horrible and the amount of homework I have just isn't making it any better. I've had this in my drafts for a while but I'm glad I got to finally publish it and hear from you all. Feel free to comment about your day, and thank you for 13k reads! I really do love every single one of you and I know it's hard especially now but I want you guys to know that you're all so amazing and special and that you all deserve so much for just being alive. Love you all, see you until the next update!