Day 19

(Im sorry, but hyunjin is so extremely pretty and I'm hurt with how pretty he is)

Taeyong felt euphoric the rest of the week, mostly because of Doyoung if he was being honest. That week after Doyoung had seen him crying, he'd been giving him small hugs and soft kisses on his face. Taeyong obviously turned red after each show of affection Doyoung gave him, but it made him so happy. Every little gesture Doyoung directed his way made him flustered nonetheless.

He wasn't sure about what he was going to do, he obviously liked Doyoung but he still wasn't sure about how Doyoung felt. Maybe it was pity? Maybe it was sympathy he offered since he knew taeyong liked him. Maybe he genuinely felt bad and initiated skin ship meant to be seen as platonic. He'd been thinking about this all week, whenever he'd be in class or with their group of friends Doyoung was constantly invading his mind. He couldn't spend a day without thinking about him, and it drove him insane. He liked him so much, and he couldn't help but want Doyoung to always be there for him like he had been this week.

He had only been getting more touchy with taeyong too, so he started thinking he might have a chance with him. He really wanted Doyoung to like him, and he seemed to like him platonically which was a major success since Doyoung had been appalled at the idea of being close to taeyong. But now, they were close and Doyoung seemed happy with him, and he was glad he had gotten Doyoung to be content with his presence.

Taeyong and Doyoung has gotten closer as the second week went by, and taeyong only felt his feelings grow stronger as the days went by. He also noticed how Doyoung started looking at him differently. He always stared at him longer than anyone else, his gaze was always lingering on him. When taeyong looked up to make eye contact with him he would always avoid his eyes. He found Doyoung cute when he was flustered, he always blushed whenever taeyong caught him starring too. He'd noticed Doyoung would wrap his arms around him longer than he used to, and Doyoung would start leaving soft kisses on his neck or on his nape which seemed far too intimate for just a friend to do.

It was the following Saturday when Doyoung had texted him.

Doyoung:
Hey, can we meet up tomorrow?

Taeyong:
Yeah, I'm free tomorrow.
Where are you thinking of meeting up?

Doyoung:
It's a surprise!
Before you ask, just dress casually

Taeyong:
Ok, I'll trust you on this one.
You better not be kidnapping me!

Doyoung:
Don't be dramatic!

Taeyong:
I'm kidding! See you tomorrow <3

Doyoung:
<333

If taeyong was honest, he was a bit confused as to why Doyoung wanted to surprise him. It wasn't even his birthday or anything, but he didn't think too much about it. It was probably Doyoung just wanting to try a new restaurant he'd seen on Instagram. Taeyong was excited for it though, the last time they hung out outside of school was their sleepover and it felt nice to see him out of school. Taeyong prepared his outfit for the next day as he set it down on his bed, and hung it up right after. He went to sleep that day happily, thinking of what Doyoung was going to do with him the next day.

This story is going to end soon, it's literally been more than a year yet this story still sucks. Thank you for all the reads and over 800 votes though, it means a lot to me! I didn't think this story would make it this far. Updates have been slow due to school but I'll make sure to update soon. I'd like to tell you all that you're all so great and that I wish for you all to be safe! Feel free to tell me about your day! Bye for now !