Day 2

Doyoungs p.o.v

Doyoung had soon woken up to the sound of an alarm, awaiting homework this afternoon since it was already the second day of school.He quickly got out of bed and got ready for school while grabbing a granola bar for breakfast.He nearly caught the bus, and soon he was walking to his homeroom.

He sat in the same seat next to the window as he always did and watched as students flooded the classroom.A group of people caught his eye,as Taeyong and his group of jerks entered the classroom.They all stared at him, predatory like eyes watched his every move.He wasn't used to this much attention, and it almost seemed to scare him.

The bell rung,breaking him out of his train of thoughts.He quickly gathered all of his belongings, he didn't want to face Taeyongs little "gang" after how they looked at him.He quickly went to first period, chemistry.It was his favorite subject that he took.

He went through all of his classes and soon it was lunch time.He entered the cafeteria, and soon Taeyong also saw him 'well shit' was all he could really think in this situation. Taeyong and his friends all approached him as he quickly went to sit down with his friends as protection from them. He took mark and Sicheng, and wrapped his arms around theirs. They didn't seem to mind so they had a small group hug sort of moment.

Taeyong and the rest of his friends glared daggers into Sicheng and mark. Doyoung felt bad for them, but what was he going to do if they tried to talk to him? The group seemed to be waiting until Doyoung let go of the two other boys, but that wasn't going to happen.He felt eyes roaming his body, he turned around and still saw the boys looking at him.It was the most uncomfortable five minutes Doyoung probably had to experience, but at least they didn't follow him after lunch.

He spent the rest of the day in his classes peacefully, but that was before they dismissed classes.He was exiting his last class of the day when someone gripped his wrist. Who else could it have been? None other than taeyong.

"What do you want?", he asked. "I wanted to ask you about your um, day?" He said in return. At this point, why would he even attempt to do this if he didn't even plan it out from the start. "Yeah, no.If you would excuse me, I'd like to leave now, and please get your gross grubby hands off of me". Taeyong looked at him shocked for the first ten seconds, then he had an enraged expression on his face. Doyoung ran out of the school as fast as possible, not waiting for a response since he already saw how Taeyongs face twisted into a scowl.How would he go to school tomorrow and see Taeyongs face after what happened today?

Ok, so this was trash and it was pretty cliche.School is murdering me, and I'm pretty lazy so I haven't really been able to update the story. I don't know who reads this, but sorry and thank you cause this is one trashy book that you have decided to read. I'll have the other chapter out by the end of this week, and thank you once again.