Day 14

( I have now blessed you with prince Seonghwa, stan ateez, stan talent.)

Doyoung had a rather rough week after he ate with taeyong if he was to be honest. The first thing on Monday morning were his formal bullies, lucas and yuta who had spontaneously approached him as he entered the building. If he was being honest, he also was aware that they were interested in him romantically. If he was being honest, these people scared him. He was becoming more aware of taeyongs actual personality which probably meant that these two were horrible people. ( they aren't, both of them are sweethearts!)

They approached him when he got to his locker, with both of them there as they proceeded to ask stupid questions. One of them had asked him about which one of the two he preferred, Doyoung wasn't paying attention at all so he didn't even bother answering them. They already messed up this perfectly fine Monday morning in the span on a few minutes, how was that even possible?

They continued attempting to ask him questions to which he tuned out as he walked away to get to class. They kept following him until he finally told them off and surprisingly it worked as they left awkwardly after. The second bad thing that happened was that renjun was possibly getting annoyed by two boys now. He had started ranting to him about those boys, but he finally figured out who they were. They were Jeno and jaemin who were known to have good chemistry with each other.

As the good friend that he is, he decided to help renjun out by pretending to be close to each other to shoo them away. He started going everywhere with him, and being touchy with each other. If he was to be honest, he was pretty sure they both didn't enjoy this, but they've seen renjun with only him and a couple of other friends which was the why this happened in the first place. His entire week was basically worrying about renjun as the boys continued to bother him and tease him continuously.

The third bad thing that happened was the fact that taeyong started officially sitting at their table. It wasn't a bad thing, but the looks they'd get from other people was concerning. It seemed as if they were planning on murdering anyone who got close to taeyong. The fourth was because renjun and Doyoung had to explain themselves since they got spontaneously touchy. They had to explain their plan and what they were going to do for a few weeks as they all started making fun of them.

Both of them were embarrassed, but he had to do it for a better cause anyways. The final thing was that now he had to interact with taeyong more often. He enjoyed spending time with him, but students took notice and left notes about him acting "indifferent" towards taeyong and not accepting his love. He was scared to get bullied again, but he wasn't going to force himself to like taeyong. If he did end up liking him, it would have to be a natural attraction he had towards him. So he would ignore the students but on Friday the genius taeyong had decided that having a sleep over at his house was a good idea. He was going to end up going anyways, so he prepared that night before the day of the actual sleep over.

Thank you reading this and for 8k views! I love you all and thank you for reading this book and for supporting me! 😊 hello, this is an update on why I haven't been able to update. I think you can probably tell that I was preparing for this to happen. In past chapters I've stated that I would continue updating daily if I don't break down, so I'm sure you can figure out what happened from then on. I'm currently going through a low in my life once again which is why I won't be updating until Monday and I'll start having daily updates again. Thank you for your understanding, I'm sorry to those who look forward to updates in this book but I just can't bring myself to update yet. Thank you loves! @syaidukmai , happy birthday! You have brightened up my days among many others who comment and I'd like to thank you for being so bright and supporting all the time! Be healthy and I wish you all the happiness in the world as well as others who are struggling as well! Take care for now!💖