Day 12

( I love renjun so I had to use this picture for today 😌)

Doyoung was in bed currently, since the weekend had finally arrived once again. He was rather happy since yesterday, as he replayed taeyongs bright smile in his head continuously which scared him if he was honest. Why was he thinking about taeyong? Why did he even think of him that way? He didn't like him anyways, he just liked his smile. Actually, why was he so attracted to taeyong?

Doyoung came to the conclusion that staying in during the weekend was a bad idea, he was stuck in his thoughts and all he did was think about him. He got up from his bed and soon received a text.

You've received a text from:
Taeyong

Taeyong: hey, are you free today?

Doyoung: um, yeah I'm free I think

Taeyong: Can I come pick you up? I had a reservation for me and two other friends at a restaurant, but we don't talk anymore. I don't want to go alone, so can you please come?

Doyoung: yeah sure, my address is the first house on xxxxxxx street.

Taeyong: I'll come at 6:30 to pick you up

Doyoung: ok , sounds good

Doyoung quickly checked the time, it was 5:30. He had to start getting ready soon, and so he started by taking a shower. He put lotion on after drying his hair and dressed in black skinny jeans and a navy blue flannel which was rather loose on his thin frame. He styled his hair slightly and put on light eyeliner and tinted chapstick. He checked himself in the mirror and was rather satisfied with his outfit.

He checked the time, and saw that it was 6:27. He was slightly early, so he waited until taeyong arrived. At exactly 6:30, the bell to his house rung and he opened the door to find taeyong in a black flannel with black skinny jeans, paired with a flashy jacket with gold embroidery on the jacket which seemed rather expensive. His dark hair was swept to the side and his face was covered in slightly heavy makeup with dark eyeshadow which made his dark eyes stand out. He was gorgeous, there was no doubt. "Hey, are you ready?" Asked taeyong as he grinned at him and took in his appearance. Doyoung felt rather embarrassed for underdressing. He felt his face slightly heat up as he said "yeah, thanks for taking me by the way."

Taeyong guided him to his luxury car as he opened the door for him as he stepped in and smiled at him as a thank you. Taeyong got into the drivers seat as they made small talk and soon got to the restaurant.

Hello lovely readers! I hope you are all feeling well are at least better. I hope you are all doing better, or at least try your best to be happy for yourself if you can. Love you all! 💖 I will also try to update tomorrow if I don't end up breaking down throughout the week ahead. Thank you, have a lovely day or night 😊