p r o l o g u e

two couples.

same problem.

the honeymoon phase was ending.

war was beginning.

hearts were breaking.

love was drifting.

minds were crumbling.

souls were shattering.

S e t h a n d S a s h a

The beloved couple were close family friends growing up. When they started dating their families were beyond excited.

Everything about the two together was perfect.

Their chemistry.
Their affection.
Their love.

All perfect.

Or so they thought.

As the one year mark of their relationship approached something between them began to fail.

No more agreements.

No more peaceful mornings and nights.

No more happy smiles.

What happened to the spark that ignited everytime they kissed?

What happened to the butterflies that erupted in their stomachs when each other's presence was near?

What happened to sureness about their love?

B a r o n a n d A l e x a

The high school sweethearts.

They broke up after Baron left for college but got back together 8 years later after realizing it was impossible to live without each other.

The pair had planned out their whole future together. Settle down. Get married. Have 3 kids.

But was there even a future for them?

Constant fighting.

Lonely nights.

Crying galore.

It seemed as their relationship was falling apart but they couldn't let it go. Their hearts glued together by fear of losing one another.

Together

Is it possible for the couples to thrive?

Or will their ships take on too much water and sink?

Could they get back to honeymoon avenue? Or will they encounter a forever lasting red light?

Only time will tell...