f o u r

Alexa wiped away her tears while sniffling as Sasha continued to pace around the room and yell.

"If they don't see how beautiful you are than they must be blind!" She ranted while grabbing the phone out of Alexa's hand and scrolling through the comments.

"But they're right! I'll never be like the other models. I'll never have model legs or a tall posture!" Alexa cried. Sasha gasped hearing those words escape Alexa's lips.

She kneeled beside her and tightly grabbed her hand.

"Babe, you are the most beautiful girl I know. Don't let their stupid comments get to you," she said before taking a deep breath, "remember when you used to cry all day long about those stupid girls in high school. You let their words take control of your life. You ended up with an eating disorder Alexa! I'm not going to let that happen to you again. They're just jealous because you're drop dead gorgeous!"

"Thanks," she sniffled while hugging Sasha's side. Sasha pulled out her phone and texted Baron.

Sasha: alexa's having a rough day. maybe do something nice for her when you get back :)

Baron: Alright I'll think of something. Thank you for telling me.

Sasha put her phone away before pulling Alexa up off the ground.

"Go dry your tears and change into a bathing suit so we can go swimming," Sasha said before giving her a long hug and going to change.

Alexa followed Sasha's instructions as she grabbed her favorite bikini from her closet. She changed into it and looked in the mirror while frowning.

Was Sasha just saying that because she's my best friend?

She washed her face and pulled her hair back into a high ponytail before walking out of her bedroom.

She ran downstairs and into the backyard to see Sasha already at the pool, setting up the speaker.

"I'll grab us some fruit and wine. I don't care that your not twenty one yet," Alexa laughed while running back into the house and into the kitchen.

She pulled out a tray where she fixed some water melon, strawberries, raspberries, grapes, and cucumber water. She then poured two glasses of wine.

When she arrived back outside she walked across the hot pool top and placed the tray on the table.

"Alexa I have to admit something," Sasha said while staring at the wine glass.

"And that is?"

"I know it's lame but I've never drank alcohol before," she said while biting her lip. Alexa began laughing as she handed the glass to Sasha who brought it to her nose to get a whiff of it. She cringed at the smell before placing it back on the table.

"Cmon Sash just take one sip," Alexa said, "and did you have no life in high school? I don't care what the drinking age is, everyone drinks alcohol when they're in high school,"

"I don't want to drink it," she said shyly.

Alexa had noticed Seth walk out of the house so she waved him over.

"She's never had alcohol before!" Alexa exclaimed as Seth's eyes widened.

Sasha hid her face in her hands out of embarrassment as both Alexa and Seth laughed.

"Well if you're not gonna drink this, I will," Seth said picking up the glass of wine and tapping it against Alexa's as they both took a long sip.

Sasha crossed her arms while rolling her eyes before flipping them both off and jumping in the pool.