s e v e n

Music blasted throughout Sasha's car as she drove down the empty road. It wasn't particularly early, maybe 9:45 in the morning, but Sasha was still exhausted. She could hear Seth and Baron's voices ringing in her ears as she tried to distract herself.

The window was cracked open, letting in a cool breeze of air. She took in the beautiful scenery, also paying close attention to the road. It seemed as if this was the first time she had peace in a while.

As she reached the clients house she grew more and more excited. Interior design wasn't just her job, it was her passion. She could pull a room together in the snap of a finger.

"Good morning!" She cheered shaking the clients hand. They greeted her with a bright smile.

The client was a female. She had long blonde hair that was curled into beach waves, tan skin, and green eyes. She lived in a small sized house with her best friend who happened to be out of town right now. The two girls had just got out of college and didn't have the most amount of money, but that was easy for Sasha to handle. She could make anything work. Anything. As long as it involved designing...

♡ ♡ ♡

Back at home, Baron was the only one left. Seth and Alexa had both gone into work, leaving him alone till five which was around the time Sasha would be getting home.

Him and Sasha hadn't spoken since the accident. So hadn't him and Alexa.

Baron had promised Seth he'd go to therapy so he firstly started doing some research on what it'd be like. But he was never the smartest so nothing was really making sense. Some people said therapy saved their lives while others claimed it made them worse. Guess he'd have to experience it for himself.

He dreaded hitting the call button to one of the offices. He really didn't want to do this but he also didn't want to lose his friends and fiancée.

"Hello Dr.Flair speaking," a cheerful voice greeted. Baron bit his lip at her enthusiasm. Why was she happy when she worked with the most miserable people on Earth?

"Hi Dr.Flair. I was wondering if you could uh," Baron started to stutter. Admitting he needed help was never something he was good at.

"Help?" She asked, finishing his question for him.

"Mm yeah," he sighed, "my friend told me I needed therapy,"

"Well I have an open spot tomorrow at six pm if you'd like to come in. We won't start with anything too drastic. It'll all be based off you," she explained. Baron nodded. He didn't have work tomorrow either so he really had no excuse to deny.

"Ok that works. My names Baron by the way. Baron Corbin,"

"Alright Mr. Corbin you're all set up. The address is on the website and if you have any additional questions just call again,"

"M'kay Bye,"

He hit the end call button while squeezing his eyes shut. What had he gotten himself into?

♡ ♡ ♡

Sasha finished setting up a few shelves on the wall before taking a step back to look at how things were turning out. She smiled at the result. Everything was coming along great.

The client, who's name was Aubrey, had requested a rustic vibe with dusty rose colors patched in, leaving the house to have a darker feel, but still plenty welcoming.

Sasha checked her phone for the time.

3:48 pm

She only had an hour or so left to work. She'd made pretty good progress with the house, completing the entry way and living room. She'd been working on the kitchen and dining area which was quite cozy so it wouldn't take too long.