s i x

2 am

Seth and Baron's booming voices echoed throughout the house as Sasha looked up at Alexa, tears brimming in her eyes.

"It's gonna be alright," Alexa whispered but the doubt in her voice only made Sasha's nerves worse.

The cuddled up under the white, fluffy blanket, snuggling close together. Alexa grabbed her laptop and turned on some YouTube to take their minds off of the fight happening downstairs.

Alexa looked over at Sasha who was tightly clutching the blanket with her shaky hands while sniffling.

"I'm supposed to be at work in eight hours," Sasha sighed while looking at the corner of the screen to check the time.

"Maybe it'll be good. You love decorating houses, maybe you'll get your mind off things," Alexa said, trying to brighten the mood. Sasha shrugged. Her eyes felt heavy but, she tried to keep them open. She groaned as Alexa ran her hands through her hair, "shh. Go to sleep," she whispered.

Sasha obeyed, drifting off shortly after. Alexa kept the YouTube video playing so they could block out the loud roars coming from downstairs. She tried to stay awake to see if the boys were eventually going to stop fighting but they could go on for hours at this rate.

She shut her eyes as her and Sasha clung on to each other almost as if they were little puppies.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Just go to therapy or something!" Seth yelled. Baron scoffed while rolling his eyes. Seth shook his head at his behavior, "I'm being serious. You don't cope with negative emotions well at all! You never have and if you don't do something about it now then you probably never will,"

Baron crossed his arms over his chest while giving Seth a you've got to be kidding me glare. "Yeah because sitting down on a chair and talking about my feelings is going to help me get better," he said out of pure sarcasm. He sat up from the island chair and brushed passed Seth's shoulder while walking away.

"Do you realize that you could've seriously injured Sasha when all she wanted to do was help! She's practically your little sister! Do you want her to be terrified of you?" Seth called out to him while leaning back against the counter. He stopped in his tracks, taking Seth's words into account.

The sound of Sasha sobbing filled his mind as he placed his hands over his ears and let out a growl. He was driving himself insane at this point.

"Baron!" Seth yelled, causing him to snap out of it. He turned around to face Seth again as Sasha appeared back in his mind. This time it was the pained look on her face after he had pried her fingers from the bottle.

"Fine I'll go!" He exclaimed shaking the thought of Sasha from his mind.

Seth nodded his head in contentment before deciding to head to bed.

He walked through the dark hallway and entered his room expecting to see Sasha in bed but she wasn't there. His heart thumped in his chest as he began searching for her.

He checked the bathrooms, his office, her office, and even the game room but he was still clueless as to where she was.

He finally walked to Alexas room and slowly opened the door only to see the two girls fast asleep, curled up under the blankets. He softly smiled before quietly shutting the door and walking back to his room.

He flopped down in his bed while staring up at the ceiling before he drifted to sleep.

♡ ♡ ♡

a/n short i know but i've has this chapter in drafts for 77 years and i need something new.