t h r e e

Sasha slowly opened her bedroom door. She stepped inside the room and walked to the bed where she sat up against the head board, running her fingers through a sleeping Seth's hair.

He yawned while stirring as her fingers continued to massage his scalp. He moved his head into Sasha's lap, not wanting to wake up.

"Good morning baby," she giggled while watching his eyes slowly start to flutter open.

"Mmm morning," he groaned while wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Can we talk?" She asked. Seth yawned and nodded his head before sitting up next to Sasha.

She took a deep breath while grabbing his hand. It was a lot larger in comparison to hers.

"I'm sorry for everything. You're right. I never really like admitting that I'm wrong. I'll try to get better, I promise," she said softly. Her eyes were fixed on their interlocked hands. She felt Seth's lips softly peck her temple.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to yell at you and even though sometimes you can be childish, I see a very strong and independent woman in you,"

She smiled at his words before looking over at his face.

His beautiful face. His eyes...

She locked her lips onto his, running her hands through his hair as he pulled her on to his lap. She tried fighting his tongue but lost as he slipped his in her mouth.

Seth pushed her down on to the bed, hovering over her beautiful frame. He placed a few kisses down her neck as she moaned.

He slowly removed his shirt, teasing her but in response she bit her lip, turning him on. He growled while throwing his shirt across the room and smashing his lips back on to hers.

♡ ♡ ♡

Alexa stuck her phone back in her pocket before walking back to the kitchen. She chuckled seeing Sasha's attempt at breakfast while walking into the living room.

"Hey babe!" She cheered happily while sitting next to him. She smothered the side of his face in kisses knowing he'd get annoyed. He smirked and fought her away before laughing.

"When do you have to leave?" She asked.

"A few hours," he shrugged.

"Let's go on a walk then. I've been dying to get some fresh air," she suggested while grabbing his forearm and pulling him up as he groaned.

"I just gotta change," she said before quickly running up the stairs. As she was running by Sasha and Seth's room her eyes widened at the noises. She slapped her hand over her mouth, trying to refrain from laughing.

She leaned over the railing and motioned for baron to come upstairs. He looked confused at first but then realized what Alexa was calling him up for.

"I guess they made up," he chuckled.

Alexa smirked before walking to her bedroom and throwing on a sports bra with matching yoga pants.

"Ready?" Baron asked as she walked out of the room. She nodded her head before grabbing his hand. She didn't even realize she'd taken his hand in hers. It'd become a habit.

♡ ♡ ♡

Seth fell back on the bed next to Sasha, heavily panting.

"Good luck walking today," Seth laughed as Sasha slapped his chest. He smiled before trying to roll out of bed but Sasha groaned and pulled him back in.

"Five more minutes," she mumbled into the pillow. He gave in and pulled her body into his chest while closing his eyes.

Five minutes turned into two hours. Seth was awoken by Alexa banging on the door.

"Wake up you idiots!" She yelled as her fist hammered against the door shaking the room. She was small but she was also very scary. Seth sat up and pulled on his shorts before covering Sasha with the sheet.

"Jesus Seth what did you do to her?" Alexa sighed as he opened the door.

"She asked fo-

"Yup don't need to know that part. Baron's leaving to meet with a client in a few minutes so do you guys want to go to lunch at that new cafe down town?" She asked. Seth nodded before trailing his eyes over to Sasha.

"I'll wake her up and stuff. Half an hour sound good?"

Alexa nodded her head before walking away.

Seth turned back to Sasha and shook her awake. She yawned while Seth pulled her up out of bed.

"Wait ow!" She winced while pushing him away and flopping back down onto the bed, "my legs hurt!" She cried. Seth began laughing as she kicked her feet at him.

"Let's go shower. You'll feel better,"

♡ ♡ ♡

Seth and Alexa sat by the front door, waiting for Sasha to come down.

"CHOP CHOP!" Alexa yelled while cupping her hands over her mouth to project her voice.

Sasha yelled something back but she was too far away therefore her words couldn't be made out.

She finally appeared at the top of the steps wearing pastel yellow crop top and some white jean shorts paired with her converse.

Her walk was slow and limpish making Seth laugh as she shot him a death glare.

"Cmon you're acting like you've never had sex before," he whispered into her ear as they began to walk out the door.

"Yeah that was literally only like my fifth time and you know that idiot," she mumbled while nudging him.

♡ ♡ ♡

I know I've focused a lot on Sasha and Seth so next chapter is gonna be more of Alexa and Baron~