005 : Please

Five stared at the light shining through the window of the door

Five stared at the light shining through the window of the door. His head was full of wavering thoughts. What's school? Is Will coming back? Did they leave me?

Five's stomach growled as he stood up from the worn down couch and walked into the kitchen. Food was on his mind.

Searching the cupboards, he found the supplies he can use to make his favorite food. Peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

Once he was done making the sandwich, he decided to wonder around the house.

He saw photos of the Byers family and then one with Will and Mike. They were both smiling at each other on a dock at a lake. They must have just caught something.

Mike must be really close to Will, Five thought and pressed his lips together in a thin line. Five shook his head and went to check out the other photos.

Tired of looking at photographs, Five wander to Will's open bedroom door. He eyeballed Will's room from the door. A pile of drawings in a dark blue binder was set on Will's desk.

Five didn't mean to invaded Will's privacy but he was curious to what Will was drawing.

Flipping through the drawings, Five noticed that Will was drawing events in his life. The most recent drawing was Five in Castle Byers. Of course it wasn't very detailed because it was just recent. The one that caught Five's attention though was the upside down with the mind flayer. The drawing was way in the back of the binder.

Had Will been to the upside down? Five wondered.

As the day went by slowly, Five stayed on the couch waiting for Will to come home. His eyes were glued on the door while he listened to the birds chirping outside the house.

Five averted his eyes to the wall and started to hum a tune from Will's mixtape.

The front door burst opened, startling Five, and quickly closed as Will ran into his room.

Five's smile faded when Will slammed the door of his room shut. Five jumped to his feet and made his way to the front of Will's door.

"Will?" Five lightly knocked on the wooden door.

A small click from the door made Five tilt his head. He grabbed the doorknob, trying to open it. Five rolled his eyes at himself because he should've known the click of the door indicated that it was locked. Five placed his ear next to the door, trying to hear Will. All Five could comprehend was a sad sigh.

"Are you okay?" Five asked, hoping for an answer.

A sniffle came from the other side of the door and Five frowned. He concentrated on the image of Will's room, only to feel a shock go through his body from the collar around his neck.

Five let out a frustrated sigh and yanked the collar from his neck in attempt to take it off. Knowing that it won't work, he knocked on Will's door again.

"May I come in?" Five asked, placing a hand on the door.

Silence was the answer Five got. Five seated himself on the floor, his back against Will's door.

"I'm not leaving until you open door." Five said.

"Please."

-

A/n: Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you for reading this book, voting for chapters, and commenting! It means a lot that you guys are enjoying this book. If you have any questions about the book, characters, or anything else, feel free to comment them and I'll do my best to answer them.

Have an amazing day/evening/night!💜