007 : Goodbye

The next morning, Joyce walked into Will's room, seeing the two boys back to back in the bed

Joyce smiled a bit and carefully shook Will and Five awake.

"Hey. It's time to get ready for school." Will nodded and looked over at Five.

"As for you, Five. I started a bath for you. Will let you borrow some of his clothes too."

Five nodded to Joyce as Will got ready for school and popped in to say goodbye.

"I'll be back. Bye mom. Bye Ve." Will waved and left the house.

Five waved to Will as Joyce told Five to follow her to the bathroom.

"If you need anything, I'll be out here." Joyce said, closing the door behind her.

Five nodded once again. He undressed and noticed a bunch of bruises on his back in the mirror. Five flinched at the memories.

Just as Five was about to look away, he saw a small red light blinking by his neck. He didn't understand why all of a sudden his collar was blinking. He decided not to think to much about about it.

Once Five was done, he got dressed in Will's clothes. Five jumped at the sound of the phone ringing. He quietly opened the door and carefully listened in to the conversation.

"So he's from the lab and his name is Jacob?" Joyce's voice could be heard.

"I suppose he could. Will would be upset though."

"Well Will could teach him. He has A's in most of his classes. Then Five can go to school, once he learns everything."

"He can just come over on the weekends."

"Yeah. Okay. Bye."

Five turned around the corner, pretending he didn't hear anything.

"Done." Five presented himself to Joyce.

Joyce smiled, "Good. Hopper just called and wants you to stay at his cabin with Jane. You and her will have a shared room. If that's okay with you?"

"Yes. When will I go?" Five asked.

"Tomorrow or the next day."

Five nodded and left to wait for Will to come home.

He wouldn't be able to see Will anymore. Five frowned at the thought. Will was really the only person he would talk to.

Will entered his room, smiling at Five.

"Hey, Five."

"Hey." Five said, not bothering to look up at Will.

Will furrowed his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

"I'll be with Jane. Not here."

"You're .... moving?"

Five nodded.

"When?"

"Tomorrow or the next day." Five recited Joyce's words.

Will sighed seeing Five's sad face, and rested his hand on Five's shoulder.

"Hey. We'll still hang out. Promise."

Five glanced up and smiled, "Promise."

"Here. I'll help you pack. I know you don't have much but you can have a few of my clothes. I don't mind."

"Thank you."

-
A/n: Hey everyone! I'm so so sorry that this update is late, short, and written poorly. I've been caught up in school and  some dumb friend drama.
Anyway, thank you for your votes and comments!

Have an amazing day/evening/night!💜