009 : D&D

★ f i v e ★

★ f i v e ★

"Will wants you to come over and play d&d with 'the party'." Hopper said, peering over the door to Five's and Eleven's room.

Five looked up at him, "Can I go?"

"Yes. As long as you don't get into any trouble."

Five half smiled and saluted Hopper. "When can I go?"

"Today. If you want."

Five's smile couldn't have been wider. He couldn't wait to see Will again. He missed having him to talk to.

"Thank you." Five said, jumping up to get ready.

Hopper left the room as Eleven raised an eyebrow at Five. Five looked at his closet of clothes he received from Will and Hopper. He wondered what he should wear as he grabbed two different colored flannels.

"The blue one," Eleven said, noticing Five's struggle.

Five nodded,"Thanks."

"And that's how you play the game. You ready to start an actual game?" Mike asked.

Five nodded as Mike sets up a game. The new game started, everyone ready to hear what Mike had to say.

An hour in to the game and Five was starting to get it.

"How'd you do that?" Mike asked, shocked at the fact that Five already understood the game.

"Well if you did a little less talking and a little more watching, you would know." Five smirked.

Dustin and Lucas snickered to each other while Will smiled at Five. Five glanced at Will, and smiled slightly back.

Hours later, Five had to leave. He waved goodbye to the party as he stepped out of Mike's house.

Will followed behind him, grabbing his sleeve to stop him.

"Hey, Ve. Maybe we could do D&D again next week?"

Five nodded and continued to look at Will seeing that he wanted to say something.

"What is it, Will? What do you want to say?"

"Oh uh I was wondering maybe we could hang at my place to draw or something?" Will scratched the back of his neck.

Five grinned, "Yeah. Hopper needs to know when."

Will nodded, "You know? You're starting to talk more."

"Is that bad?"

Will shook his head, "No, no, no. It's good. Really good. I uh I'll see you later?"

"Yeah"

Will turned to leave but Five brought him in to a hug. Will, shocked at the action, hesitated to hugged back.

Someone cleared their throat behind Five, and the two boys let go of each other.

Realizing it was Hopper, a blush crept up Will's neck and assaulted his cheeks.

"Bye, Will." Five waved.

"Bye."

-

A/n: Hey everyone! Sorry this is so short. It's pretty much a filler chapter but I thought that I should update.

Have an amazing day/evening/night!💜