Seven: Most Important

"You don't deserve her as a daughter."

Isaac rolled his eyes. Yes, Gotham's 'Dark Knight' had made that clear. The ridiculous lengths he had gone to; hanging him off of a building. 

"So, where is boy and girl wonder?" Electrocutioner asked curiously.

"I know where they are. Do you know where you daughter is, Isaac? Do you know where she was, when you were meant to be meeting her? She was waiting for you. You never showed."

"What is there to show her!?" He yelled back. "Besides...I know where she is. I keep track on both of my children."

Batman attempted to hide any emotion he was about to show. Tugging on the ropes, the Electrocutioner flew over to him on the roof.

"What do you mean children?"

~

It was the tenth night I had attempted to find Hazel. Daphne and Misty helped too- they new her from the calisthenics club.

“She’s done this before,” Daphne kept saying from the backseat. My hand tightened on the steering wheel. "I mean, she might be half to to some other city by n-"

"We can't just accept that," I interrupted quietly. I turned the car into the hangar in disappointment; another unsuccessful night of searching.

"No luck?" Wondergirl asked when we walked in. Daphne it seems resisted the urge to point out the obvious, and went with a simple 'no'.

The team were all there for training. I was extremely late- though they didn't seem to mind. "Daph, you realise what this means?" I asked, coming to terms with what I feared.

I sat in-between Nightwing and Robin. Daphne sighed from her place with Jaime and Garfield, before leaning forward and shaking her hair.

"Misty and I are already in a duo together. I'm in the group and in the quartet. Now you want me to do her solo? On top of work from school and my responsibilities to the team?" She listed.

"As far as I can remember; you did solo's every year until this one-"

"Well I would have done it this year but someone thought they should give the underachiever a chance," she replied darkly, staring down at me with those big grey eyes of hers.

"It was only fair," I reasoned.

"Fair for the Koyote's to lose the competition because you and Alice wanted to make someone 'feel' better?"

Instead of continuing, I asked her if she wanted to do it, to which she said yes. I already knew that would be the answer. I had seen her watching the choreography carefully.

"We're still going to train; but I have something important I want to do," I told them. I had planned this activity last night; it was due to something La'gann had said.