Twenty Two: Paris!

I know; Kaido, where have you been?!!?

Well really I shouldn't be here now! I should be studying! As some of you know I'm in Year 10 here in Oz, and this week, I have an English, Maths, Religion, Science, Humanities and Japanese exam.

After that I am FREE! That means I'll be here to update constantly, seeing as I'll have over eight weeks of holidays :)

Without further chit chat, Enjoy! 

~

Waking up the next day, I found a ham and cheese croissant with an apple juice on the dresser. When I sat up, I realised I was alone.

Sunshine runs in through the ajar bedroom door, before jumping up onto Dick's pillow and laying on his stomach. 

"Dick?" I call out curiously. He walks in, dressed normally. He smiles softly and I return it as best I can.

"You fell asleep on the drive home last night," he tells me.

"Oh." I look down awkwardly, remembering some of the argument that we had.

"Hana," he begins, walking over and sitting on the floor next to my side of the bed. "I'm sorry for everything I said. Especially...what I said about you controlling your powers. You know no one blames you for that."

He reaches over and grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry too," I tell him. "And if stars for you, are what constellations are for me, then I'll be your own star and you can be my constellation."

My words seem to surprise him, but he smiles and sits on the bed, wrapping his arms around me. I kiss him and smile, happy that we have stopped fighting.

The nice little moment ends when I remember my nightmare. "It's elements, expect there's two for water, including ice. Now it's Earth and I don't know who's next," I whisper.

"At least no one has been badly injured...or worse."

I gulp and move around to face him. "She said the last five would die," I say.

"The last five?"

"Y-Yeah I...I don't really know if I should believe her or not, I mean she cant have the powers for that, right? And as long as I'm there for them, I'm sure I can save them," I say confidently.

Taking my hands again, he pulls me to stand. "Let's go shopping," he suggests.

"You hate shopping!" I laugh, opening the apple juice.

"I tell you every time; what you like, I like. Even if it is the most boring activity on Earth, standing there like a statue whilst your girlfriend looks for something so ridiculously specific that she'd use her powers to get it.”

"That was one time!" I snap, making him laugh.

"So where to? Rodeo drive?" He asks.