Ch 14 More

He said this so nervously as if he was also scared of what his actions were doing. But at the same time he felt a rush of confidence when he was with her. She didn't make this seemed so serious and awkward she made it more comforting and playful during their intimate moments.

She was trying to formulate a sentence but she couldn't comprehend anything other than what was in front of her. So she said in a quick tone that hide the demanding and dominant side of her. "Yes... please..."

And with those two words he quickly went back up to her and kissed her as he unzipped her jeans and pulled them down her legs. She was left almost naked besides her matching set, toned down blue gray lacy panties.

He gave her a goofy smile and just looked at her dark hazel eyes. He took off her panties and she quickly crossed her legs and closed her eyes. Why was she being scared and so shy. She had done this before with previous partners and one time hook ups but this time she felt so vulnerable. Was it because she had taken the time to get to know Diaz unlike all the rest or was it because she had a huge crush on him for so long that she never thought in a million years that this would happen. Her thoughts were interrupted by a worried face looking down at her.

"Are you okay, do you want me to continue?" His eyes had soften they weren't filled with the hunger lust he had a couple of minutes ago. It was changed to a tender soft worried look. He didn't want to hurt her if they continued with their actions.

"Yes I'm fine dork just kiss me." And with that he kissed her hard and soft once again as he simultaneously parted her legs and lightly touched her with his fingers. She flinched at his warm touch. He played around with her clit feeling that she was already so wet for him and only him. He then stuck one finger in for her to get use to and started to pump in and out until she moaned "More" And so he put in a second finger and did a 'come here' motion inside of her. With that action she reached for his back and started to leave scratches. He started to pump faster in and out. She would squeeze her legs when he would hit a specific spot and he would get a response out of her. Half quiet half moan like "Right there... fuuck... fuck you." He liked how she cussed. She wasn't one to toss words like that lightly unless she was super pissed but in this moment these words were used to let Diaz know that he was doing something to her that she loved.

He then moved his body lower between her legs in order for his head to be able to lick her up. As he moved he didn't take his fingers out of her he just slowed down. Once his head was in between her, he looked up at her as his lips kissed her thighs waiting to see her reaction as he bit softly on her thigh. She squirmed due to this new sensation of kisses moving closer and closer to her clit. His fingers were still inside her and moving at a slow pace as his lips finally came into contact with her clit at last. He gently took her clit between his lips and sucked on it and he earned himself a moan out of her "Hmmm... Diaz... more please... more."

He continued with the same pressure and added another finger, so now at three, and his pace began quicken. His tongue went as far as it could go inside her and he applied pressure there too. His free hand pulled her body a bit more closer to him for a better angle.

Every time he hit a new spot or when he lightly bite down on her clit she would either scratch his back harder each time, tug at his hair, or tighten her legs closer together causing Diaz to kinda be stuck there until she let go. As he kept going all he knew was to not hurt her so much so every now and then he would ask "Are you okay, want me to slow down?"

"No.. keep going please more.. faster.. fuck.. fuck you... fuck me."

With that he went faster and found her g spot. She cried out in pain when he hit that spot. He couldn't tell from the whimper if he should stop or not so he looked up from between her glistening thighs. He saw her eyes closed shut and her pretty little mouth in the shape of an o. So he continued even when he heard the whimpers turn into a soft cry. "Diaz.. please slow down.. please." Tears began to form and leave her eyes as they slid down her checks. He didn't listen to her and actually liked how she begged for him to slow down and instead quicken up his pace and bite down even harder on her clit. He was so lost in the moment their bodies so close and Hazel being so vulnerable to have so much trust in him to allow this to happen.

Finally he heard the whimpers again, he slowed down slightly and he got up. When he saw her face he immediately slowed down even more and pulled his glistening fingers of her cum out of her slowly so it wouldn't hurt.

"Fuck Hazel. Shit no no no don't cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He instantly regretted not listening to her pleas the first time around but he couldn't help but like the way she begged him to slow down that it made him want to see her like this again another time perhaps.

Her eyes opened and her hand swiped the few tears that left her eyes away. "No Diaz your perfectly fine. I loved it all. The pain and the bliss it just hurt for a bit I'm fine. I'm not crying only a couple of tears see." Pecks his mouth really quickly. "See I'm okay don't worry." Pecks his mouth again.

"Hazel I'm sorry again. I don't mean to hurt you ever. Next time I'll listen to you when you want me to slow down."

"Okay dork." A playful smile forms on her lips as she pulls him close to her and the kiss is once again soft and passionate. They break their kiss as she pushes him up and begins to straddled him. He still has his jeans on. She attacks his neck with quick kisses and finally begins to suck and bite down hard when she got a groan to escape his lips. His hand immediately goes down to grab her ass and move her in a back and forth motion over his big bulge being restrained from his jeans. She bites down even harder earning her a smack on the butt. She gasps as she likes the stinging feeling electrifying her to be more daring.

"Take off those pants it stings a bit when you push me down on your bulge."

"Yes ma'am." He doesn't think twice and unbuttons his jeans and takes them off as Hazel is sitting to the side of him waiting patiently.

"Much better." She smirks as she sits back down on his lap. The only thing inbetween were his boxers. But for right now that was fine. She just kept moving her hips in sync to how he wanted it as they continued their heated kiss. She tugged at his lips and bit down when he slapped her behind. Their skin to skin contact was a blissful experience. She tilted her head back giving him access to her expose neck as he left more hickies leading to her shoulders.

Finally they slowed down their horniness and stop to stare at each other. A smile plastered on both their faces as their eyes began to feel heavy. He wasn't so sure if they were to continue even further but by the look of how they seem to be it wasn't going to happen. She's wasn't ready to have sex plus the alcohol didn't make her lose all her consciousness of making a stupid mistake that night or so she thought.

"This was wonderful Diaz. I loved ever single moment of it. Thank you for making me feel things I can not put to words." She said sleepyish. As she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Your welcome Haz. You were a beauty to adore of how vulnerable you looked. Thank you for this intimate moment and your trust." He whispered as he grabbed ahold of her and wrapped her legs around his waist. He hissed that was a bad idea as his bulge began to grow again with each step he made to get her to her room. He set her down on her bed and covered her up and kissed her forehead goodnight.

"You are beautiful I'm sorry for whatever happens next Haz, I'm truly am." He whispered to her as he walked out of her room and headed to the couch to sleep.