Ch 13 Wine

"The three cups of wine are starting to affect me in a good way. I feel less afraid of what could happen next." He thought as he was still lying on her lap. When she wanted to get up to turn off the tv, he didn't know what got over him to hold her by the waist and to not let her go. He just held tight it felt nice, a warm feeling overtook him as he laid there with her for about five minutes until he got nervous. He lets go of her and she stirred and looked down at him with a worried look as if to figure out why he let go of her after she was starting to like this feeling.

A new feeling washed over him as he realized the position they were in at the moment. He started to hover over her now. And she shifted her body underneath him. He felt nervous but at the same time confident in the next actions to come.

He leaned down close enough to kiss her. But instead tilted his head close to her ear and whispered, "You looked so beautiful watching the movie." Then he looked at those gorgeous hazel eyes and kissed her softly. Their lips moved in sync. Tasting the wine that intoxicated him even more. He gently bit her lip for entrance. There tongues danced in battle for dominance once again.

This time the wine had taken the nervousness out of both of them. Their actions went as with what they dreamt of ever doing but were too afraid to take action.

As they kissed her hands became entangled with his hair. They broke their heated french kiss to remember how to breathe again before he attacked her neck and took her breath away when he found her sweet spot she moaned softly. He continued to suck and nibble a little harder leaving a mark for them to remember the next day. Once satisfied with the mark he then made many mini ones on both sides of her neck and then kissed her jawline and the corners of her mouth teasing her. She whimpered faintly as he brushed his lips with hers. She wanted to taste him again. She wanted to feel safe in the kiss and forget the rest of the world.

"Please... please Diaz... kiss me." Gently tugging at his hair and then reaching down to touch his face. She traced her fingers on his lip and then playfully poked his dimple and smiled. He couldn't help but laugh at her cute action. He leaned down and gave a small peck on her nose which caused her to scrunch up her nose in a slight annoyance manner. He like this side of her seeing all her weird randomness of facial expressions and actions. He smiled at her and said "Your expressions are cute but I want to know if your okay with all of this so far." He didn't want to be a jerk and just have it his way without her consent. He still truly cared for her well being. "Yes this is okay but please kiss me Diaz." In a more demanding tone. Her eyes seemed to have darken as she pulled him closer to him as their lips smashed into each other and it became a kiss of hunger.

One of his hands was holding his weight and  support him from falling down on top of her while the other hand tugged softly at the hem of her shirt. She whispered in his mouth "Yes take it off." He got up for her to get up as well and helped her take off her shirt. When the shirt went over her head it gave her hair an even more messy but sexy look. He sucked in a breathe of air as he took her in. Her head was slightly tilted down and her messy hair covered half of her face as she look up at him. He liked the color of her bralette a toned down blue gray color. He wondered if it was a matching set. It made her breasts look more natural. He then lightly grabbed her face and brought it closer to his and said, "You look fucking gorgeous. Your hair looks so messy in an adorable way. Your smile warms my heart every time I see it. Your body looks amazing especially your cinnamon rolls. I know how much you always joke about them but I think they are beautiful." Her heart fluttered as another butterfly was made. She smiled shyly and nodded her head to say thank you.

"Are you okay with everything so far?" He was beginning to get nervous again.

"Yes I'm fine with everything except one thing and that's your shirt. Take it off." Again sounding demanding. He liked that side of her.

"Yes ma'am." He smiled goofy and she laughed. After his shirt was gone she laid back down and pulled him on top of her. Their skin touched for the first time. His body felt warm and extremely hot compared to her cool colder body heat. They were complete opposites but she loved his warmth that his body radiated onto her. She looked at his eyes to see that his sweet innocent brown eyes turned to dark lustful eyes. She kissed him hard and rough. This time she bit his lip for entrance. He then left a trail of kisses down her neck to her breasts. He kneaded her breasts with the fabric being a barrier for his hands to touch her skin. She pushed him up a bit for her to be able to take her bra off then went back down. He took one breast in his mouth and sucked while the other hand pinched her nipple and made it hard. She loved the feeling that jolted her to moan. She squirmed under his touch as he sucked and bit down hard a couple of times around the nipple leaving hickies. He grabbed her breast firm and hard as he repeated this action between both breasts. She moaned like crazy from all the pleasure she felt just with him giving attention to her breasts. She didn't know how delicate she was with these actions. She knew she was high on this pleasure.

He looked up at her closed eyes and open mouth that kept moaning soft and loud. He kissed her. Then went back to leaving trails of kisses down the side of her neck to the valley in between her breasts down her stomach and stopping at the base of her jeans. She got up slightly and used her elbows to position herself as she saw that his body was almost off the couch. She looked at him and saw that he was breathing a bit harder. His shoulders went up and down and his toned abs glisten with small sweat beads.

"Can I.." he questioned as his fingers hooked onto the belt loops on her jean.