January | 2.0

∴━━━✿━━━∴
And white?
∴━━━✿━━━∴

A few days had already passed. Jungkook was now sitting in front of Taehyung as he added the last few touches to the drawing. The subtle music playing in the background added to the nostalgic feeling, as the curtains blew in due to the opened windows.

Looking at the smaller male Jungkook couldn't help but stare. This time no intention to acknowledge the feelings that still lingered for the smaller. He had never forgotten the incident. He forgave him, yes. The memory still lingered, planted as if it was a seed being cultivated for years, and that's what it was. It was only five years ago that they stopped talking. Having parted ways after that night. Jungkook's chest only tightened with every single detail he could muster up in his mind. The tears, the words, the pain, it was all so sudden and in the blink of an eye the relationship they had sunk.

Peeling his eyes away he let out a small sigh as he checked his watch. Wondering how long he had to torture himself to be here. Taehyung, on the other hand, was having a fight with himself. Whether he actually hated the male at all. He hated him, he could've sworn. Jungkook was selfish, heartless, cocky and arrogant. He had everything and he was inconsiderate and ungrateful. Not that it was showing this very moment.

Jungkook had been so gentle with him the last few days and it took a huge toll on him. Ripping him to pieces as the memories played back in his mind. What was he thinking back then? Taehyung was beating himself up every night after their meet up.

Sighing Taehyung placed the drawing down on the desk next to the table, gesturing that he was finished. Sitting up Jungkook took the paper and looked at it, not missing how every single detail down to his scar was plastered on the paper. It was as if someone just placed his face on the printing machine. One would think Taehyung knew his face best, considering how he barely had to look at Jungkook to draw. Jungkook to him was just there for affirmation.

Humming Jungkook got up and grabbed his keys from the small table at the door where he placed it this time.

"You're really good at what you do, I'll be done with the math portion in two days" he stated. The only thing he said since he got there. There wasn't much that he thought he needed to say. He just needed to get there, sit down, then leave. It was a routine almost.

Not even a single smile had made it's way to Jungkook features since they've hung out after that first day and that had Taehyung's heart-wrenching. He knew the pain He felt though was nothing compared to what Jungkook must be feeling.

Taehyungs smiled a small smile "It wasn't that hard I always drew your face back-"

Realizing what he was saying Taehyung dramatically paused as his eyes opened wide. Apparently unaffected Jungkook only continued walking mumbling a simple "I see"
━━━━━━━

"Hmm" Jungkook chuckled softly, intertwining his fingers with Taehyung's.

"So you're 100 percent sure you'll be an artist?" Taehyung grinned at that question.

"You seem to not believe in me?"

Jungkook only looked at him a small smile resting on his face, before looking back up at the constellation.

"Of course I believe in you hyungie. There's no one who believes in you more than I do, love.."

Taehyung had smiled so brightly that night, his boxy grin so evident and it only gave him the confidence to confess to the older.