Febuary 1.1

∴━━━✿━━━∴
Just don't let them die..
∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jungkook knocked on Taehyung's door at 8 in the morning. He originally woke up at six this morning. Having nothing else to do since he had basically a week left of his little 'vacation' he got up early and decided he'd go to Taehyung's so he could get it over with. They were supposed to meet today, a Saturday where they can work on it as long as possible.

Looking up, he greeted the lady that opened the door, slipping his keys and his phone in his pocket as he walked in.

The woman just stepped to the side and let him in. "Who the fuck are you?" The grandmother asked and Jungkook only turned around and replied with a simple "Jungkook"

He didn't want to claim to be Taehyung's friend though. Right now he had no intention of them being anything.

Hummimg, Taehyung's grandmother told him to stay there as she went to up to tell Taehyung "There's a Jungkook downstairs for you I'm assuming.."

Taehyung's Grandmother was rather amused. Jungkook looked quite wealthy but not in a boastful sort of way. Something about Jungkook, and she could already tell he was a fine gentleman both on the inside and the outside. Only because he did one thing. He took off his shoes at the door, even though he looked wealthy.

Jumping up Taehyung thrashed around in his bed "why the fuck is he here so earlyyy"

"Language"

Huffing Taehyung got up and quickly grabbed the box his little items were hidden in when he needed to hide them, and threw them in. Taking a quick look around he made sure nothing was exposed. Pushing the box in the closet he hurriedly brushed his teeth and washed his face before running his fingers through his bed hair.

Satisfied enough he breathed in and out walking out the door and downstairs to greet Jungkook.

"wow this is best you've looked in the mornin-"

Taehyung flashed his grandmother a scowl rushing and pushing Jungkook up the stairs to save himself some embarrassment. When they finally got into the room Jungkook placed his keys in their normal spot and sat down where he usually sits down "grandmother?" He asked assuming that was Taehyung's grandmother. Taehyung only nodded.

"D-do you want anything to drink?" He asked trying to spend time with him and getting him to talk as much as possible. After Jungkook didn't answer, he just went to get his art supplies, sitting in his usual spot. If he wanted Jungkook to talk like they did before he'd have to slowly encourage him. He had to get him to feel comfortable.  He didn't want to overwhelm him and force him to do something he didn't want to do.
━━━━━━━

An hour had passed since Taehyung started drawing Jungkook, the left eye was completely finished. He'd prolly do up to the mouth today and get the rest finished tomorrow. If Jungkook wanted of course.

Taehyung was currently downstairs getting Jungkook some nana milk he woke up super early to make without his grandmother knowing. If she knew she would've drunk it all.

Walking back into the room he quickly placed the drinks on the table and rushed to Jungkook. Grabbing his bunny. "What the fuck are you doing?? Why the fuck are you t-touching my things??" He wanted to yell but couldn't. The confused look Jungkook gave him only showed that the older male was just curious. If he was curious this was a good sign right?