March 2.0 (unedited)

∴━━━✿━━━∴
Pink
∴━━━✿━━━∴

"For the 100th time daddy, I can gooo to school on my ownn"

Taehyung stressed currently sitting in the front seat of Jungkook's car. Ever since the older became more open about their relationship Jungkook has made sure to never let Taehyung out of his site when it comes to school. He knew that  becoming more open would only put Taehyung in danger he couldn't take any risks. His fans were pretty fucking crazy if you'd ask.

Ignoring the younger male Jungkook kept his hands on his thigh as he parked the car with one hand, skillfully pulling them into a parking space. After putting the car in park he turned to the smaller male and gave him the look. Taehyung huffed already getting used to it. It was the look Jungkook used when he was serious about something. Jungkook already becoming used to having to deal with Taehyung's stubborn personality.

"mn Fine okay.." Taehyung sighed as he noticed Jungkook wouldn't let out.

"That's my good boy" Jungkook smiled and kissed his head running his fingers through his hair.

Taehyung smiled a daring smile relishing the embrace and warmth Jungkook provided for him. "Daddy you know I'm not feeling little right now right?"

Jungkook chuckled at that Pecking his lips before speaking "Yet you still call me daddy hm? Whether little or not you're still my baby boy got that? Now don't forget to call me if anything anything at all happens understood?"

"Yes daddy"

"Good boy let's go" getting out Jungkook waited for Taehyung to get out as well before locking the doors. Immediately Taehyung took the hand that Jungkook held one out for him, looking down due to the deep blush on his cheeks. Like usual everyone was there to greet Jungkook and claw at him. This time instead of being on his ipad he had Taehyung to look out for, shielding him from any pulls or hits.

Nothing much changed really, Jungkook still had that cold expression on his face. It was evident he wanted nothing to do with anyone else.

Jungkook walked Taehyung to his class pecking his forehead before, it was now third period. Whining Taehyung shoved his face in Jungkook's neck embarrassed and shy now that Jungkook is willing to even kiss him in front of everyone. "Jungkook.." he whisper whined earning a small proud chuckle from Jungkook.

"Okay baby" Jungkook smiled and patted his butt. "Kiss before I leave"

Taehyung blushed at that, cheeks turning a plush pink. What was Jungkook thinking? They were in school after all when did he become so open? Slowly Taehyung looked around immediately looking back at him after noticing that everyone was watching. It made him wonder if Jungkook didn't feel uncomfortable. Wanting to get it over with Taehyung gripped unto Jungkook's shirt and tippy toed.

No one would even get the chance to touch Jungkook, not even poke, but here comes Taehyung reaching up and pecking Jungkook's lips how brave was he?

Ignoring the gasps Jungkook ruffled his hair and waved goodbye before leaving. Not being able to control himself Taehyung smiled and walked into the classroom and sat down hoping no one tried to talk to him.

Of course that wasn't going to happen. As soon as he sat down some girls walked up to him. Ignoring them Taehyung pulled his books out and started getting ready to take notes. Offended the girl in the middle, if he was guessing right, scoffed at his behavior.