May 2.0

∴━━━✿━━━∴
Or water me and make me whole again
∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jungkook swallowed, and then swallowed again. No one's ever treated him like this. He didn't want to believe this was the same Taehyung that was whining and stomping his feet because he didn't get enough points to win the stuffed animal he had wanted earlier at the arcade. He felt his tummy twist, and his thighs closed together but he wasn't going to let Taehyung win.

Even though the affect on him was quite obvious, he didn't let up.

"Pff what'd you think? calling me princess would knock the dominance out of me, kitten?" It was Jungkook's turn to chuckle when a deep blush graced Taehyung's features.

It was suddenly getting hot in the room, Jungkook's hand was now on Taehyung's lower back and Taehyung's hand was now gripping Jungkook's thigh. Both males wanted to assert dominance. Taehyung was going to put Jungkook in his place. He felt just because he was shorter that didn't mean he still couldn't take control. Jungkook wanted to show Taehyung who the real dominant one in the relationship was.

Regaining his composure Taehyung hummed softly and moved his hand higher, and gripped Jungkook's thigh tighter drawing a whimper out of the older.

"I don't know if you've noticed Pumpkin but over the course of a few weeks I've started to work out. Yes I like getting taken card of, but I like taking care of you as well. It was over after you plopped yourself in my lap. I want to have you feel breathless, ruined, yet loved at the same time as well. I'll teach you how it feels to feel smaller just under a single gaze, One look and you'll know your ass is done for."

Jungkook opened his eyes, he didn't know when they got into this position. The closer Taehyung got the further away he backed and soon the younger male was hovering over him.

Jungkook hummed at what he said, suddenly not feeling the need to try to dominate Taehyung at this point. Taehyung knew too well where to touch, how to touch and how much..

Jungkooks face flushed as Taehyung traced his fingers up his shirt, his thighs squeezing together as multiple images ran through his head. He trusted Taehyung, he never saw this coming but he trusted Taehyung, so he submitted.

Satisfied, Taehyung pulled his hands away, placing them under Jungkook's thighs before pulling him up to straddle him. Jungkook was a blushing mess at this point. He didn't know what to do, he's never felt submissive before.

So when Taehyung kissed his lips he immediately went with it, sucking on Taehyungs lips as he fought for dominance. Taehyung who noticed, chuckled into the kiss, his hands now resting on Jungkook's ass and groping it causing the latter to moan out into the kiss.

"Taehyung.." He called out softly, breathlessly leaning in for more of the kiss. Taehyung pushed his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, earning a few more gentle moans and whimpers from the older. Jungkook felt embarrassed but the kiss felt so good, he couldn't care less by now.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung, unconsciously rocking his hips back and forth trying to get as much friction as possible. He didn't know when he became this desperate, so when Taehyung slapped his thighs he figured it was a sign for him to stop and do as told. Taehyung placed him down to stand up, getting up as well before motioning him to go upstairs. Jungkook taking the hint made his way to the bedroom and plopped himself on the bed. His pants felt so tight, and Taehyung was taking forever to give him the attention he wanted.