June 2.0

∴━━━✿━━━∴
I've traveled such a long way and
now I've gotten the pot of gold at the end
∴━━━✿━━━∴

The air on Taehyung's hole felt odd. Only because he wanted Jungkook to warm it up. He's never felt so desperate, nervous,  yet excited this much.

The younger male was now on his knees, ass in the air as he waited on Jungkook to get his shit together. When Jungkook was finally in the room he attempted to look but he was ordered to not even glance a peek. He waited anxiously as Jungkook set everything up. It had the Male wondering what was taking him so long. Was it a lot? If that's the case then his ass was done for. He gasped as he felt a cold metal against his dick. Suddenly he felt a sticky surface wrap around his dick. When he looked down he realized Jungkook actually taped a vibrator to his dick. The worried yet excited look on his face gave Jungkook enough understanding.

Taehyung gripped the sheets, wanting Jungkook to just get on with it. He sighed in relief as the older finally lubed his fingers and pressed them in. Taehyung couldn't help but moan. The second finger had him seeing stars. He felt he could also feel the heat from said stars. The pain he felt was quite unbearable he wondered how Jungkook took his entire dick that time.

He refused to ask though. He knew if he did, Jungkook, in dom mode, would probably destroy his ass, so he stayed quiet. Jungkook pressed a third finger in, watching Taehyung's body language as he didn't want to hurt him. When Taehyung started to move back on his fingers he figured the younger was ready for him so he pulled his fingers out. Taehyung whined at the empty feeling and waited patiently for Jungkook to start. Though Taehyung would seem like the bratty type at times, he actually preferred to be a good boy.

Finally he felt Jungkook's tip at his entrance. Not hearing Jungkook moan or even grunt for a while, made him wonder if the male was also enjoying it. He felt nervous, what if his hole wasn't tight enough. Suddenly feeling nervous, he gripped the sheets and tried not to tear up.

"Um, Can I please ask a question?"

Jungkook who was focused on Taehyung's hole, slightly pressed his tip against it in a teasing matter and hummed. "Go ahead."

Taehyung paused for a second, a bit nervous but when he built up the courage he tried to move back on Jungkook's dick. "A-are- do you.. like..it?"

It took a while to understand what Taehyung was asking but when it clicked, Jungkook immediately leaned down and kissed his boyfriend on the lips. "Of course I am baby."

"What's important is that you actually want to do this." He spoke up once again. Though Taehyung didn't feel like Jungkook was enjoying it, the older male was quite hard, just from Taehyung's moans. He loved the way his hole gripped around his fingers. It made him want to fuck him even more, to feel his hole grip around his dick.

Taehyung blushed a deep blush and nodded quickly, deepening the arch in his back. Jungkook took this as a sign and ignored the urge to slam himself in. Instead he slowly pressed his tip in first then continuing on to the shaft.

Taehyung's breath hitched at only the tip, his eyes tearing up already as Jungkook slipped all the way in.

Jungkook moaned softly at the tightness, leaning down and placing small kisses on Taehyung's shoulders. The older male placed his hands over taehyungs, holding them above his head as he stayed in place.

"I love you." He whispered, Kissing under Taehyung's ear. The younger smiled softly at those words and replied with an "I love you too."

Jungkook hummed satisfied at the reply and sat back up. "Ready?"

"Yes sir.." Taehyung pushed back.

Jungkook chuckled and placed his hands on Taehyung's hips and immediately started to thrust. Back and fourth he'd pull his dick all the way out then he'd slam all the way back in.

"mm.. plea- ah" was all Taehyung could whimper out at this point. Jungkook's thrusts had him jolting back and forth. His mind went blank.

He wasn't the only one enjoying himself. While Jungkook pace quickened, he'd throw his head back, eyes rolled back as he moaned and grunted. The tightness was a bit overwhelming, had him seeing a whole galaxy.

Taehyung almost screamed when Jungkook slammed right into his prostate.

"F-fuck sir- right.. mm.."

That didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Taehyung didn't know if he should love that or hate it. Jungkook didn't miss his prostate not even once after that.

Feeling the feeling in the pit of his stomach he grabbed at the sheets and pulled at it desperately.

"Pleasee.."

Jungkook could feel the plea in Taehyung's voice. "You're doing so well baby"

Jungkook then grabbed the remote to the vibrator. As he began to feel himself getting close as well, he put the vibrator on high.

A string of whimpers left Taehyung's lips followed by a scream. At this point he was screaming Jungkook's name, knees trembling and his arms shaking.

Jungkook loved how fucked out Taehyung was, yet he still managed to clench around his dick.

His thrusts quickened as he got closer, sloppily hitting Taehyung's prostate each time. He too was a moaning mess as Taehyung's hole sucked him in. Before you know it they were both releasing. Both spasming as they unleashed their load. Taehyung breathed out as Jungkook finished his load all over him. He then got up and took Jungkook's dick into his mouth, sucking it off and swallowing.

Jungkook ran his fingers through the younger's hair and smiled softly before kissing him.

Jungkook pulled away and began to clean them both up, the younger laying there as he patiently waited for the pamper routine.

________

They were both cleaned up now. After taking a bath and getting dressed they were both cuddling and drinking hot chocolate as they binged Sofia the first. No Taehyung wasn't regressed but he still enjoyed the show regardless.

Jungkook snuggled his boyfriend, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder. He felt extremely happy. Extremely loved.

Taehyung embraced the warmth, the familiar scent the familiar feeling in his tummy. It all felt too good to be true.