chapter 3

Mellisa pov

I don't know why am still doing this, I thought to myself as I kept strolling through the comments of me in the bathroom. I looked horrible and the comments weren't pretty either. Curse you Malcolm and your minions. I didn't even see one comment that pick up for me although I wasn't expecting it and it made it more clearer that I was really and truly and completely a nobody. Ugh! I threw my phone at the bottom of my bed and laid down hugging my pillow trying to ignore the stinging of the cuts on my hand.  I really which someone was there for me. My mom died two years ago, my dad left when I was born and the rest of the family saw me as an abomination because my mom and dad were distant cousins.. Yeah I know...its messed up.
I live alone in a one bed room, a kitchen and a bathroom  apartment. My mom left me a good amount of money and I had a part time job which I quit because of Malcolm, I might add that help me pay the rent and support my daily needs.the  lady who owns the place thinks am 18 but the truth is I'll be 18 in two months time. I had to lie to get this place since it was also close to school. its May now and am totally looking forward to summer break.
I had no friends, my pet cat skittles ,ran away from me.. Who is to say am not a curse child.