chapter 1

This is my first story that i actually wanted someone other than me to read .it has self harm, bullying a bit of romance .. I hope u enjoy
Am open for advice and suggestions ..........soooooo with that said... Enjoy😊😊😊😊
Oh i need help with a cover, any suggestions will be appreciated....thank you

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

"No, let me go please!" She cries as malcom and his pigs of a friends drag her towards the girls bathroom, Amy his girlfriend push the door open and snickered as malcom drag her towards one of the toilet bowls.
"Your hair looks dirty, i think its time for it to get a proper wash" diana added. "No please, please" she begged she got slapped across her face. Desmond push her to her knees as malcom lifted the toilet seat.she really did hate them.
Everysince she started the school two years ago they just wouldnt leave her alone.her head was push into the toilet then it was flushed.she struggled under the strong arms that held her. She was pulled back by her hair gasping for air.she heard clicking and looked up to see amy taking multiple pic of her state. "Time for the finishing touch" malcom said as he broke an egg in her hair.mellisha gasp suprise as the yolk of the egg ran down her wet face. About three more egg was smash in her hair and they laughed even harder as amy took the pictures.
"Later egg face!" They laughed and left. She folded her knees and rest her head on them crying. Still sobbing she reach into her pocket and smiled sadly as she brought out her relief. The shiny razor seem to smiled at her and she wasted no time as she drag it across her wrist."am useless , stupid, worthless" with each word she cut her wrist that was now bleeding and she watched the blood drip unto the floor not caring at the moment if she bled to death. After all no one care enough to see that she needed to be saved.