chapter 37

Still Kevin pov

An honour later......
Malcolm was almost dosing off when a doctor came up to us, I nudge him in the side and he got up standing with me.
"Mr Mercedes " I nodded. "the operation was successful, both mother and babies are alive and well. I was so relief
"congratulations, you have two beautiful, healthy baby boys" he said "the mother is resting, incessant a hard battle but she was strong enough " Malcolm was jumping for joy. You would think he was the dad.
"can we see them?" I asked. "sure follow me" the doctor said. I got ready to follow him, Malcolm stood back so I pulled him along with me. I was shown to her room and step inside followed by Malcolm. She looked so beautiful and peaceful lying there. I smiled as I heard a little sound and walked over to a huge crib beside her bed.
"congrats man" Malcolm said slapping my back. I was too happy to care as I looked at the two small face sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake them so I stop my self from touching them.
"Kevin ?" everything slowed down around me as I quickly turn to face the person I couldn't live without ,I rush over to her kissing her, she instantly kissed back.
"ahem" we didn't move as Malcolm attempt to clear this throat.
"I'll be outside, this is awkward " he said and left. We pulled away
"your okay"she said touching my face.
"yeah, I feel okay" I told her. "how do you feel" I asked her. She held her tummy finding it flat she started to panic.
"my babies" she cried. I held her face.
"shah, baby their okay, they are sleeping " she told her,then notice the crib. She smiled
"can I see them?" she asked.
"I'll get the doctor " I told her kissing her forehead then left.