chapter 33

Mellissa pov

"no! No, no, no!" I scream, the guy was coming at me with a knife.  I screamed louder.
"get away from me you ugly freak!"
"your lover this to me!" he shouted his spit slashing in my face.. Yuck!! He raise  the knife and I scream Kevin's name.
The door was kicked off smashing the two men who  stood before it against the wall.  Their blood decorated the wall. Serves them right.
Kevin step-in and I smiled his body was on fire and wasn't he hotttt!!!
"you shouldnt  have come here demon" ugly man said. I saw movement  behind Kevin and as I was about to warn him.a bucket of water was pour in him. Outing the fire from off his body he fell to the floor screaming his voice unrecognizable. They poured some more on him and he screamed even louder the walks shaking.  A white hair man came from behind him with a huge cross and place it in his chest. He  trashed about and I cried seeing him in pain. Some men cane and held him down. He was breathing hard as they pull him up.
"bring him to the room" the ugly man said.  He turned to look at me
"I'll be back"
I cried out to Kevin as the man followed them. He pulled his hand from their grip reaching out for me. They held back his hand and my heart felt torn.  They drag him to the room and soon I heard chanting and my baby screaming, his voice was heart clenching  I cried.  I was left alone. I tried freeing my hands to go save him. I was so tired. Out if the corner of my eyes I saw someone timidly walk in keeping to the wall. He heard Kevin's scream and jumped but soon took off in that direction.
"stop"i shouted he stopped then notice me,  he rush over. I couldn't believe my eyes Malcolm was here.  He refuse to look in my eyes as he tried the ropes with one hand.  He looked around seeing the knife and started cutting the rope.  He cut them lose and help me off the table . He started walking towards the door but I wanted to go save Kevin.
"no you can't go in there,ill come back for him, " he told me as he walked outside. The overwhelming scent of death and blood was in the room and Malcolm seeing my discomfort  hurried outside to a car. He place me in the back seat closing  the door and rush inside.  I fell into complete darkness a while after.