chapter 12

Kevin's pov
I can't believe I lost countrol like that and right before Mellisa eyes. How long as that been going on?how can Malcolm stoop so low as to almost raping a girl. Mellisa was quiet as she walked beside,her hand still in mine. We soon got to her home and we head inside. On any other accassion I would be spread out on her bed.,but now I didn't know what to do with myself and she didn't know what to do either. We stood in silence until she took a deep breath and sat down on her bed patting the spot beside her. I sat down a stretch away from her.
"talk to me Kevin, what was that?" she whispered looking at me her brown eyes so curious. I looked into her eyes as I begin.
"my mom was not the prefect child for my grandparents. She was always getting into trouble. her parents adore their older daughter debs because she was ideal. My mom took that hard, they didn't care about her and all she every wanted was their love and support. My mom tried everything she got involve into drugs at 16 and her parents kick her out.she struggled to keep living at 18 she joined a cult. They talked about the coming of the one who will bring destruction on earth,the one who will rule, my mom was so caught up in all of it she willing gave up herself to carry the child. They summon the devil and he slept with her." mel was quite through it all so I took it continue "she got pregnant with the me and was still in the cult. When I was one they wanted to take me away from her, so she fled with me heading back home. My aunt debs cane out good she was married and had a child. I was a couple months older. She helped put my mom back on her feet and helped her look after me after my mom told her I was the result of a one night stance. I grew up with Malcolm until I was eleven.they found me and wanted to take me away again. I was not to have a childhood I was suppose to start my training . My mom left again,i was confuse. We got to Cali and start over. When I was 14 I got my power my eyes got darker . My mom was worried and scared but she still loved me. I slowly learnt how to control them. When I was seventeen, I was at school, when they caught me.they took me to a cliff and threw me off. " me gasp and covered her mouth. I was out for a while, the ringing of my phone woke me up. When I answered my mom was crying I was gone for 2 days. I was in a cellar, lying in the centre of a weird symbol. I was alone and scared. What my mom was telling me about was happening right at that moment. They were going to join us. That's when I lost control and burn the place down. I didn't mean to but that's how I got back to my mom. I told her what happen. I came back with a darkness inside of me I got this pale too. (her eyes were wide but she held my hand in both hers turning to face me). We left the area and I stop going to school. I learnt to control my powers and tried to be good and my mom was their all the way. When I was 18 she got sick,she had cancer. She knew she wasn't going to make it and so she told me to come back here my aunt would help me. I told her I was leaving. She died a year later. She was suppose to be buried in a church yard, I wanted to say my final goodbyes so I went to the church as I step in ,I was in so much pain, some of the priests tried to help me, but they got burned as they touch me. Everything started shaking and turning over. The roof collasp on my mom coffin. I was scared I was alone. They started pouring water on me and saying prayers it was pure torture (me pull her hands from mine and hugged me that's when I realize I was crying )
"she, you don't have to continue " she told me. But I still continue as she hugged me.i felt I was getting warmer and pull away. "I ran away and was on the street for weeks until I finally called my aunt, I told her my mom died a week ago but it was almost a month she told me to come home and here I am today, and that's it me.
"I am the devil's son"