chapter 38

Mellisa pov

We were okay,  all of us. I couldn't stop smiling.  I looked over at the crib, I couldn't wait to hold my babies.  The doctor and the love of my life walked in.
"wow me Phillips  I was expecting you to be up sometime tomorrow, you are a strong woman" I smiled
"thank you can I see my babies? " I asked he smiled
"as soon as I check your vitals and such and such" he told me in a excited voice.  After he did all that I was free to sew my bundles of joy. Kevin and the doctor brought the crib closer to my bed and I got to hold my babies. They were so beautiful one of them had my eyes a number 2 was written on the band on his arm. Number 1 had Malcolm's eyes. I kissed both their little heads.
"I love you both" Kevin took them back and laid them back down.
"what happen in that room, I heard your screams" I told him. He sat in a chair beside my bed
"well there was the whole exorcism,  they took away my demon and was about to finish me off  in a pool of holy water,  I manage to get out but Malcolm was the one who saved me" he said.
"I remember seeing him,  but he gave us up. Why bothered?" I asked. 
"he wanted revenge and wasn't thinking straight,  he told me,  I think I owe him a thank-you he's the reason the most dangerous part of me is gone" he told me kissing my hand.
"I guess our babies are out of danger now" I said
"for now" he nod "as far  as am concern everyone thinks am dead" he told me
"let's  hope so because I don't want to lose you" I told him. I pulled him towards me kissing him.
The door was push open and axwonan and Malcolm walked in. She rush over to Kevin pulling him up in a hug. "Kevin I was so worried". She pulled away and looked at me. "you must be Mellisa " I nod
"am debs Malcolm mom, and Kevin's aunt, I owe you so much for helping him" she turned  to Kevin.
"why didn't you tell me a gang was after  you,  I could have helped you know ".
"I'm… Kevin looked over at Malcolm
" Mon I told you he didn't want to worry you" Malcolm  said.
"hush,  your never too old to talk to me, your all I have to be reminded of her .she started crying  having held her hand
"am sorry aunt debs"  he said
"it's okay" she said.  She looked  at the babies and her face lit up.
"oh my they are beautiful " she said
"congratulations,  what will you name them" she asked I spoke up.
"as a way of saying  thanks the baby Malcolm chose will be named after him"
Malcolm  was shocked.
"really?" he asked. I nod
"it's all in the past Malcolm " he came over and hugged me sniffing.
"thank you" I smiled.
He looked over to the babies and smiled this is so hard.. . 
In the end he named the first. ☺☺☺☺☺☺
So my first born
Malcolm Edmund merecedes
My second born
Kelli's  Edwards Mercedes ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺