chapter 5

New friend

Mellissa pov
I felt someone walked over and I tried to keep quiet, maybe if I held my breath I'll disappear. I saw a pair of  black vans and black jeans. Definitely a guy. I felt the air thicken and I whimper waiting for the knock out but all I felt was a gentle hand going through my hair
"these Morons deserve to be punish for doing this to you"a soft yet male voice said. Bingo it's a boy! But why was he helping me? He was running his fingers through my hair I saw the spit balls falling to the ground. He kept running his fingers through my hair sending shivers through my body. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I was easily lifted off the floor and place on my two wobbly feet. He started to brush me off his hand barley touch my but yet I was blushing. I couldn't speak am not use to this . He moved the hair from my face slowly and took a intake of breath when he saw my face. Jeeezes am I that ugly??
"Are you OK?" he  his voice was soft and caring. Here I was being helped by an handsome guy, he was acting as if I was his baby sister.
"hey, you okay?" he asked again and that's when I realize I was staring and that he asked me a question.  I nod,  he sigh then kneeled down to pick up my things and give them to me.
"t-thank you -um?" that's when I realize I have never seen him before and that I didn't know his name.
"Kevin" he said and smiled..wow.
I tried to crack one too. He shook his head and touch my cheek his cool fingers.
"so what's your name?" he asked removing his hand
"Mellissa Phillips " I said he nod then looked around the halls were empty.
"well Mellissa would you please show me around  since am new here? He asked.
I looked at him as if he was crazy.
"you want me to show you around-me?" I asked pointing to myself.
"yes if it's no problem "he said. I looked into his dark eyes he was serious .
"you realize am the schools biggest loser right?" I asked his eyes seem to get darker and I glup
"you should not talk about yourself like that" he said and turn away " it's getting late,you should get to class and with that he walked away not before he turned and said "I'll see you around Mellisa" and left. I didn't bother getting to class since I was late so I sat in the girls restroom and for the first time I wasn't cutting.