chapter 16

Mellisa pov

Two months later.... And 3 days after my birthday.............   My birthday was great Kevin brought me to the fair and we had so much fun going on rides and kissing  it was great
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

👇self harm present 👇

school life is now great I was finally happy, I had a  loving boyfriend and I couldn't ask for more. Malcolm  avoids me every since the incident with kevin, he says he can't remember what happen he must have been too high on drugs and ran around naked  he went to read for two weeks. Kevin threaten him when he came back to keep his distance from me or else he will not like  what would happen to him. He was sick to know we were dating. It's almost graduation, then I would be out of this hell hole.  I haven't seen much of Kevin he seem to be avoiding me.  After graduation he stop coming around me .on that day Malcolm  grope me as he held me at my locker touching my legs and breast he even went as far to kiss me. Telling me he'll take me from Kevin.  I felt so dirty. I ran home crying .as I sat in my bathroom with my razor after scrubbing myself raw.
I already have 8 cuts, I don't see Kevin anymore  and I feel so heart broken, why should I keep on living, He must hate me now,  I started applying  some more to my legs. Someone was knocking on my front door. I cut even faster.. Ignoring the pain and the rapid knocks. My bathroom  door was kicked open and Kevin came rushing in,  his eyes were fire red and breathing Hard. His eyes scan the bathroom and landed on me. His eyes return to their dark color as he kneeled before me,  that's when I saw his hand covered in blood.