chapter 4

Kevin's pov
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
I walked into the school next to Malcolm right into the middle of what seem to be a huge paper war, it seems as if everyone was partaking. Paper, spit balls and bottles were being thrown in the direction of the lockers, the funny thing was none was coming from that direction.
"weirdo" a boy shouted from the back of the crowd.i looked back at the sobbing figure who was curl up on the floor her hair black and shiny hung like a curtain around her face.tge paper and bottles  surround her.some kids took out there phone to take her picture and I immediately blank them out.
"the hell!"  they were so shock some were even pulling their phones and taking out the batteries. Now they were the centre of attention as the other kids laugh at them.
"oh my god,  is that Malcolm's cousin he is hotter" I hear a girl whispered. I turn my head to look at her.
"he's gorgeous, so pale I would love to be on his boat" they giggled at that and I rolled my eyes.  The bell ran and she winked at me as she pass probably heading to class. I didn't even see when Malcolm walked off I was still watching the girl who didn't move.
"come-on Kevin "he said as he walked over to the girl I stood watching  him I didn't really know what He was up to he slap her in her head. Quite hard I might add I heard her whimper from the pain and my heart clench.
"enjoy your day mel" he said as he walked off. I couldn't believe he did that. I walked over to her she didn't look up just kept on sobbing. I lift my hands and brought it down.