chapter 10

Malcolm pov

I sat at the bleachers waiting for mellisa the field was empty. So my plan would work without any interruptions. I miss that neat little body of hers and how I enjoy pounding into it a year ago. I wonder if she remembers, how she cried begging me to stop when I know she wanted it..she was only pretending. I lick my lips as I see her approaching  her head down and feet moving slowly.
"hurry the fu*k up I don't have all day" she hurried over and quickly started going through her bag taking out the money she owes me.  She gave me four 20  dollar bills and I got angry.
"t-thats all I got, I paid my rent since week" she told me shakily
"this is not enough,  do you really want me to out the picture up? " I ask fishing my phone out and showing her the picture of her sprawl out naked on my bed drunk. Tears well up in her eyes and her fist clench. "whatcha gonna do princess?  I dangle the phone in her face not expecting her to react. In the blink of an eye my phone was on the floor in pieces. I was so piss I grab her by the hair and drag her under the seats. Slapping her silly.
"what the fuck did you do you both that was my phone" she struggle under me and her dress rode up giving me a view of her panties she saw me looking and that's when she started fighting..i didn't have any drugs in me and she smash my phone what better way to be repaid up?