31

yoongi felt arms wrapped around his waist while he was trying to sleep.

namjoon was still awake, wrapping his arms around him on purpose to see if he would do anything.

the smaller turned around to face him to get more comfortable, putting his head on his shoulder, curling up on him.

namjoon sighed, caressing his hair.

namjoon's phone vibrated, making him quietly groan.

he reached over to grabbed his phone, checking the time before answering.

six in the morning.

"hello?"

namjoon kept his arm around yoongi while he quietly talk to the guy on the phone.

"how's elo?"

"she's doing okay. she's upset because her appa isn't home."

"aw, tell her i'm sorry." he chuckled.

yoongi moved a bit from under his arm, trying to get comfortable again.

"brother...he's a pretty boy." he whispered.

yoongi fluttered his eyes open, hearing namjoon whisper.

"i don't want to go back home. i...i don't want to leave him."

yoongi felt his face heat up more.

"i'll come back soon, okay? bye."

the smaller immediately closed his eyes, hearing the phone call end and the phone being put down back on the nightstand.

namjoon rubbed his face, getting comfortable again, wrapping his arms around yoongi again.

he doesn't want to leave me...

yoongi couldn't help to smile, curling up on him more.

i don't want him to leave me either...

i'm loving this story more and more, i'm not even focused on my vmon much 😅