62

yoongi pushed open the door, quickly walking up to namjoon.

he placed a hand on the side of namjoon's face, wiping some of the blood from his sleeves.

he tried to reached above namjoon, walking over to grab the chair and to remove his handcuffed hands from the hook.

namjoon almost landed on the ground but the smaller quickly moved the chair away to catch him.

yoongi went on his knees, pulling him close to his chest, placing a hand on the side of his face.

"n-namjoon." he moved the male's bangs out of his eyes.

the younger's arms and hands were completely numb from being above his own head for days.

"j-joonie..." yoongi closed his eyes tight, tears falling out of his eyes.

yoongi felt a hand that goes on the side of his face, making the older open his eyes.

"i'm still alive."

yoongi saw the namjoon's eyes slightly opened and a small smile across his face.

"joonie..."

"yoongi-hyung." namjoon caressed his cheekbone. "you came for me."

"w-were getting you out of h-here." yoongi grabbed his arm, putting them on his shoulders.

"who's with you...?"

"y-your brother."

namjoon started hissing in pain when he went on his feet, making yoongi slow down.

"what- wh-what's wrong?"

the younger started coughing badly.
blood came out.

"th-they hit me with a bat, i-in the stomach a lot..."

yoongi reached over to the door and pushed it open, revealing jisoo that's still holding the male down.

namjoon curled his brows.

that smile of his is still across his face...
namjoon thought, looking down at the male who jisoo is holding down.

"hit him."

yoongi looked at him, knitting his brows.

jisoo looked up. "what?"

"he deserves it." namjoon held tighter onto yoongi's shoulder. "hit. him."

"joon's in pain. that guy hit him." yoongi spoke up.9

jisoo sighed and hit him, only on the back.

that guy still have a painful smirk.

"hit him harder." namjoon said.

"joonie, please."

"he deserves more pain than i do, hyung."

then the police came, taking over.