98

chapter is sort of long lol

"why did you visit me?"

"i wanted to apologize. i-i-"

"you fucking shot me. be happy i didn't tell the police about you."

"jimin, just let me talk."

the younger sighs, closing his eyes. "i'll listen."

yoongi decided to visit jimin because he didn't know who to talk to.

jimin was put into a hospital, his shoulder having a bullet wound, stitched up and healing slowly.

"i regret shooting you." he began. "i'm proud that jisoo-hyung made a move so i wouldn't kill you."

jimin nodded.

"i-i don't know why i did it. i'm really sorry, jimin. but what you kept d-doing...i c-couldn't control myself..."

"hyung."

yoongi took a deep breath, looking up a him.

"i'm glad you shot me."

"wh-what?"

"it made me realize." he lowered his head slightly. "realized that i'm a fucking idiot to do those things to you. i regret a million percent, hyung. leaving you, m..." he gulped. "molesting you and...following you."

yoongi felt his tears falling and quickly wiping them away.

"i fucking hate myself. i can't believe i did that to you. i'm a horrible person..." he rubbed his forehead. "i want to know something... wh-what made you pull the trigger...?"

"you made a promise." he mumbled.

"oh..."

"a promise that you made when you left me." he closed his eyes. "i couldn't accept promises anymore because of you."

"i'm sorry, hyung."

"why did you leave?" yoongi looked at him.

"i don't know why. i honestly don't remember why." jimin rested his back on the bed. "i still regret it though."

"you should." he mumbled. "i would still be with you if you never left. but you did."

"hyung."

yoongi looked at him.

"you don't love me anymore, don't you?"

"no." he honestly said. "i don't anymore."

"i-i was hoping you didn't love me anymore." he whispered. "i shouldn't be loved anyways..."

"you'll find someone."

"i hope so... how's namjoon?"

yoongi's heart clutched at the name jimin spoke of.

"c...c-coma." he looked away, closing his eyes.

"oh. for how long?"

"i-i don't know." he sighed shakily. "they don't know."

"how did he get the coma?"

"h-he saved my life, i almost got hit by a car..."

"he's a keeper." jimin scoffed.

"what?"

"he risked his life for you. that's how much he loves you, hyung. now it's your turn."

"wh-what do you mean 'my turn'?"

"your turn to take care of him, risk your life for him too maybe."

"i...o-okay."

"he really needs you on this time around, hyung. he doesn't want a whiny yoongi or any other yoongi that upsets him of some sort."

yoongi sadly sighed, lowering his head.

"hyung."

he slowly looked back up.

"i...i know that bringing up a promise triggers you but... i want to make one that will be whole honesty."

the older gulped hard before slowly nodding.

"i'll leave you alone as long as possible. i'll never show up anymore for your sake. i've been a shitty person to you and i want to make this a actual promise, not a horrible one when we dated."

"don't break that promise."

"i won't."

"thank you. i-i should go now." yoongi slowly pushed himself up from the chair and walked towards the door.

"wait."

yoongi looked at him.

"c-can i have a hug? the last one?"

it's been years since they hugged, yoongi didn't know if he wanted to hug him.

what if he does something?
well, it actually doesn't matter anymore.

he's weak and he surrendered.
he made a promise too.

yoongi stared at him.

he sighed and walked up to him.

yoongi put his arms around the male's neck, giving jimin the last hug.

jimin put one arm around him, not lifting his other arm because of the wound.

jimin couldn't help to tear up, holding him tighter.

"fuck, i'm so sorry..."

"i can't forgive you. but thank you for forgiving me."

"i-i don't deserve to be forgiven..."

after the hug, yoongi left.

and jimin still couldn't help to cry more.

:'D