56

yoongi woke up in an empty bed, besides elo.

he patted around the spot where namjoon was supposed to be, feeling a little sticky note at the end.

he lifted his face up from the pillow, crazy bedhead a bit as he tried to read what the note said.

of course—being blind as fuck—he had to grab namjoon's glasses that he barely wears.

" we're pigs, getting groceries~!
              - that big guy that lives with you "

yoongi couldn't help to chuckle at the name he gave himself instead of his own name.

the smaller pushed himself up from the bed, seeing elo on the kitchen counter, trying to get in a certain drawer.

same elo, same, i'm hungry too.

he walked up to the kitchen counter and grabbed elo to put her down on the floor.

"holdup child," he chuckled. "i'm getting there."

yoongi grabbed the cat bowl before getting the cat food, filling it up to let her get food first.

"here ya go~ okie." he the bowl down where it should be, letting her eat now.

it's been a couple of hours now.

yoongi should of went with him if he's going to buy a lot.
usually people take their time to check that dates and all, that's namjoon sometimes.

he grabbed his phone and decided to text him.

——

YOONGI
babe, are you doing okay?

YOONGI
i'm getting a bit worried...

——

yoongi sighed, he didn't know what was going on.

he decided to call him.

still no answer.

yoongi started biting his nails, calling him over and over again.

still no answer again.