32

"jeongguk's father passed away when i was his tutor. he always came to me instead of his mother and i don't know why he went to me." i explained.

"maybe his mother wasn't that helpful and you were." namjoon replied.

"i didn't have my anorexia at the time." i mumbled, playing with the string on my shirt. "i was much nicer and sweet back then..."

"i like the way you are now." he nudged me. "even if you're cranky and all." he chuckled.

i giggled and playfully hit him. "i'm serious about this!"

"i am too!"

"joonie, listen..." i placed my hand on his knee. "i was jeongguk's tutor because he was bad at math and i always gave him company when he got bored. it's like we switched when we got older like...i'm the younger one now."

"you're still the older one though."

"i know..." i put my arms around my legs and sighed, resting my chin on my knee. "i just hate when he worries about me it's like...i'm a little kid to him."

"ah, you're so sensitive." he pinched my cheek. "it's okay to feel like that."

"i'm his hyung. it's wrong to be the weak one." i sighed.

"it doesn't matter if you're the weak one." he chuckled. "it's alright."

"i don't want to be weak though..."

"if you call yourself weak again, i'mma slap you."

"my face is free to slap." i pointed at my cheek. "go on."

"can i kiss your cheek instead?"

"i- what?"

"never mind." he muttered, facing away.

"wait, did i hear what you said?"

"n-no, you didn't hear that..."

"what'd you say?" i scooted closer to him. "tell me~ i wanna hear it."

"it's too cheesy..."

"tell me!" i put my chin on his shoulder. "please~?"

"don't give me your puppy eyes..."

"please!" i whined.

he grabbed my chin and kissed my cheekbone.

"happy?" he released my chin.

"why not the lips?"

PFFFFT

vkook appreciation that i found on twitter uwu

( i wrote this before i saw this and it was EXACTLY i imagined with namgi lmao )