🦋A Guy I'm So Kinda Into!🦋

Unedited

"Can I Have your Phone Number?"

Patton's entire life got 110% sunnier whenever he heard those words slip out of his mouth. Patron gasped and lunged forward, squeezing the poor boy who was still sitting down and not expecting that. Patton squealed like a little piggy and then got out his sharpie, scribbling down the numbers quick fast and In a hurry. All the while, he was talking at a million miles a minute.

"OH MY GOSH Ican'tbelieveyouaskedformynumberyouaresocuteandIreallywannagoonadatwandtextyouandyouaremorethanjustaguyI'dkindabeintoyouaretotesaguyI'msokindaintoandIreallywannagettoknoeyoumoreandthisistotsllyperfectIAMSOFUDGINGHAPPYRIGHTNOW SCREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

There we go! A perfect 866-740-4531 written on a napkin with little hearts around it. He broke the napkin at one of the hearts but it's totally okay. Patton was bouncing up and down with anticipation as Virgil took out his phone and began working his magic. Wow, he types fast! In maybe ten Mississippi Seconds Patton heard his phone ding.

Virgil: Hey

Virgil: It's Virgil.

Patton giggled, adding the name to his contacts as 💜💖💘☕️🍵Virgil🍵☕️💘💖💜 A.K.A ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜Bae💜💙💚💛🧡❤️. Patton really really liked emojis! Who can blame him. Patton was grinning from ear to ear as he typed a reply back, even though the town of them are totally not five feet apart. Why? 'Cause they're totally gay!

Patton: I am Groot.

Patton looked up, waiting for the validation of knowing he did something funny and cute that will make him like him more. You know, the standard thing every single lovesick person does In junior high (secondary school) when they have a crush. Patton was filled with relief and delight when Virgil covered his mouth with his sleeve, snickering.

Oh, did we not describe how Virgil looked today? Sorry, let's do thst right now. Virgil was wearing ripped black skinny jeans like yesterday, but he wore the purple flannel on himself this time and had some sort of crop top on over a black tank top. It had a cute little taxi on it, was white, answer had a fraction on the front. Patton didn't recognize it, but it looked like a fandom. His eyebrows were on fleek and it looked like he did his eyelashes and blush today. He was so freaking cute Patton's LOVED IT!!!!

Virgil: Boop.

Patton broke from his train of thought, thinking about how stylish and cool Virgil was when Virgil sent a text message back. Patton grinned and put his phone away in the side pocket of his apron. He needed to get the table cleaned up! Patton took the dishes and brought them to the back, speed walking as much as possible so he can get back to Virgil and actually get to know him better. 

Right when Patton put the dishes in the sink, he got a call from Roman. Curious to see what was going on, Patton answered it. What could Roman want? Is everything okay? Everything is always okay with Roman! He's a very strong man who can solve his problems! Patton had no doubt that everything was okay! He wasn't just wondering why he'd be on the phone right now. Normally he's on his morning run.

"EMILE TOLD US EVERYTHING SPILL THE TEA"

"Roman, calm down he's probably busy."

"UH, DUH!!! HE BUSY GETTING HIMSELF A MAN!!! GO AHEAD AND TELL US ALL ABOUT HIM WE ARE ALL EARS I WANNA KNOW IF THIS GUY IS WORTHY OF MY PRECIOUS SON BECAUSE IF HE ISN'T I WILL SLICE HIM WITH MY SWORD"

"I forgot you even have that stupid thing. Roman, calm down. You're probably scaring him."

Patton laughed, leaning against the counter and listening to the couple bicker. They bicker because they love eachother. It's a relationship dynamic that works for them. Honestly Patton would never survive In a relationship like that. He's too emotionally venerable and would end up hurting himself. It's amazing how well those two can do it.