Prologue

I was busy looking at the woman in front of me drinking at the corner of the bar. It was like spying on her. She was wearing a short and fitted black halted dress revealing her sexy back. I couldn't stop staring at her luscious red lips everytime she sips her drink. My eyes squinted when she parted her hair onto one side exposing her collarbone and delicious cleavage. I'm on my last glass of bourbon when I saw her threw a glance on me and gave me seductive smile.

I knew it. She already know that I was staring at her, so I didn't waste any of my time and drink the bourbon quickly. I stood up from the couch and walked towards her direction.

I want to fuck her tonight. Are the only words I can hear through my mind.

"Hey, Babe." I huskily said as she stared and smiled at me seductively. She was checking me out from afar. I know that.

"Hi," She greeted me back. That's my cue, so, I looked at her from head to her boobs. Fuck. Those pair of delicious jugs are saying hi to me like they're begging to be touched. The heat I'm feeling is unbearable and I need to fuck her before everything comes out of hand and fuck her right here, right now.

"So...you are?" I asked for her name, waiting for her answer.

"I'm Sohye," She whispered through my ears but the heat it sent me went through my whole system. Fuck her. This girl really knows how to torture me.

I pressed my body to her and caressed her legs up to her bottom. The music was so loud but I could hear her gasping for breath. "Hmmm...that's a nice name,"

She seemed surprise with what I did but she just gave me a bodacious smile like she was already expecting me to do that to her.

"You're Jungkook, right?" she said, still not taking her eyes off of me. She was looking at my lips, and I saw her bit her lip after.

"Oh, wow. That's amazing, how did you know?" I asked her. She just chuckled at my reaction. Even her chuckle sounds so good.

"Come on Jungkook, you're the most famous sexy beast known in town, who wouldn't know a hot guy like you?" She answered.

That's right. If I'll count all the girls I had fucked, maybe I'll need more hands to do it.

I couldn't stop myself from staring at her so I began fondling the slit of her panties. She then pressed her body through mine with my chest meeting her soft breasts and moaned softly. Her lips forming an 'O' as I continue touching her slit.

I smiled at her. I feel like I was covered with lust just being near to her. If there's no people around us, I'd probably fuck her here. I can do it and bang her while standing.

Her hand was trailing up in to my groin. And fuck, when she touched it, I finally made up my mind. I don't care whether they could see us but my dick can't wait to be inside her.

"Do you want to play?" I asked her. The corner of her lips curved a smile.

"It's up to you, but what play do you want to do?" She teased. She wrapped her arm around my neck while she was tracing and circling her finger around my ear.

"Do you know the game, hide and fuck?" I said to her. "You'll hide, and if I find you, I'll fuck you,"

"Exciting," She said, a wicked grin playing to to her lips.

She started walking away from me but I still keep my eyes on her. I looked at the bulge that she caused right down there and patted it. "Calm down, my big boy. You'll gonna fuck her in a few minutes," I joked to myself.

I calmly walked not minding the big bulge on my pants and went at the right side of the bar. I can see that few people were making out and I'm sure they wouldn't mind it if they see someone banging each other in the corner. I didn't see what part and where did she go because she got mixed up with the crowd, dancing earlier but my feet brought me in the darkest part inside the bar because I know this is where she would probably go.