Chapter 66

Jungkook actually had no problem in sleeping.

Maybe because he was just tired after a long day—or maybe it's because of the make out session he had with Jimin that had come close to something else—in which he just want to teach the boy a lesson for boldly touching him with his friends around them.

He actually told Jimin that he will just sleep beside him but the boy insisted that they should use separate rooms. Clearly, he just wanted to have revenge. Jungkook even made all the cute faces he could to please Jimin but he failed and ended up using the same room with Namjoon and Yoongi—who were still at the AVR and watching movies.

Jungkook's mind was saturated by the thoughts of his boyfriend, acting so weird lately—but in a nice way—and he actually liked it, specially the fact that Jimin told him that he couldn't stop thinking about them having sex at his condo. It was romantic for him and he couldn't stop thinking of it as well.

"I like it tho." Jungkook mumbled to himself, rolling on the other side and putting his arms at the back of his head. "He's still cute whatever he do so it's fine. He'll probably ask me to sleep beside him tomorrow and wants to cuddle."

For now, he cuddled with the big and soft pillow beside him. He smiled as he closed his eyes, but instead of drifting straight to sleep, even when he close his eyes, he can still see a very explicit image, involving him, Jimin, and the general absence of their clothes.

"God, Park Jimin." He lowly grunted as he opened his eyes and raked his fingers through his hair.

He wouldn't be able to sleep at that state. He pulled up the white blanket wrapped around his body and looked for his phone. Maybe he'll just play or watch videos first until he feel drowsy.

Instagram was his boredom's destination. He scrolled on his feed, only showing some updates from his friends he follows. He rarely post a picture specially when he's busy with the company, but when he have time, usually he will upload a selca—or sometimes, a short clip of him working out and some daily lives activities.

Few more scrolls and his thumb automatically stopped at Taehyung's picture. It was posted two minutes ago.

Liked by j

Liked by j.minpark_ and 179,000 others
kimtaehyungkim lights on or lights off?
View all 6,869 comments
seokjeans Hey everyone he's doesn't have underwear in this photo, you're welcome.
junghoseok lights on daddy i wanna see you naked ugh 💦
kangsoyoungiee3 Call me.
jennyrubyjim OH MY GOSH I'M FREAKING OUT AAJSJSJSKSKENDDJ

"Ah." His eyebrows rose when he saw Jimin's username and he liked the picture. "You said you're going to sleep and kicked me out of the room but you're still awake, liking everyone's post?" 

He sighed, pouting before scrolling back to Taehyung's naked picture and staring at it.

"He's naked what the fuck! Did he really need to post pictures like these?" He mumbled to himself but liked the post nonetheless. "Wait—what? Why do I even care if he post pictures of him naked?"