Chapter 21

"He can just text me or wait for me to finish this movie if that's important," Jimin raised an eyebrow before sending his text to Jungkook

"He can just text me or wait for me to finish this movie if that's important," Jimin raised an eyebrow before sending his text to Jungkook. He was still annoyed but the fact that Jungkook was going there can't hide his smile. He will see the guy he likes again, luckily, Chaeyoung told him that she was at a party so he permitted Jungkook to visit him. Little did he know, the two already had an agreement.

He didn't even finish the movie and sprinted through the restroom, he brushed his hand through his black hair that made it so messy but still look good on him anyway. He even put his palm in front of his mouth to smell his breath but it smells good nonetheless.

"It's been 30 minutes, god! Where's that fucker?"

He protested while looking at his watch.

"Where the hell are you..." He typed a message for Jungkook but he deleted it after. He keeps on moving from his seat because the guy he's been waiting still haven't arrived yet. "Ugh! No! Why the fuck am I sending him message as if I'm excited to see him? So annoying-"

"You're excited to see me?"

"What the-"

Jungkook pushed open the door at the AVR and sat straight beside him. His hair was a bit messy and wet. Jimin was clenching his chest and still surprised that the guy he's waiting earlier was already there.

"You didn't even tell me you're here already!" He said, grabbing the small pillow between them and hugged it. He took a glimpsed at Jungkook who keeps on caressing his arm.

"Is it cold? I'll turn down the AC, if you want." He asked him, picking up the remote of the aircon. "Why are you so wet?"

"It's raining outside, I don't have an umbrella or anything." Jungkook answered in his shaky voice. "You told me to just go straight inside your house so after I parked the car, I run towards here,"

The smaller guy rolled his eyes to him before standing up and get a towel with an extra clothes. Lol. He doesn't even know how did he and his sister came up with the idea of having a closet that full of extra clothes even at the AVR when they doesn't often have visitors in their house.

"You should've told me so I could fetch you from the gate,"

Jungkook cackled before taking the clothes from Jimin.

"You told me you're watching something, I don't wanna disturb you." Jungkook said.

"Wow, those words coming from my boss. I can't believe it, my boss doesn't want to disturb me." Jimin sarcastically said to him but he just smirked.

When Jungkook grabbed the hem of his shirt, he pulled it up until to his abs but Jimin quickly turned his back from him and pretended that he was looking for something on the shelf. He heard the sound of the couch and Jungkook groaned as he sat there and made himself comfortable so Jimin turned around, facing him and sat beside him.