Katie

On the way to school I saw Graysons car pulled over and sky was getting out as Grayson sped off

        Were they finally breaking up? I doubt it. They always do this. It's probably time for there big fight. Every month there's a big fight so Sky can Have an excuse to sleep with other guys at the school and make Grayson look like a jerk. I Honestly dont know what he sees in her.

        As we pulled up to school  And walked to class I started thinking. I know I sound like a stupid teenage girl with a crush but it's more than that. One night before Grayson and sky were dating, Grayson showed up at a party and a bunch if guys started ganging up on him. I was kinda drunk and I went over there and helped him out but I ended up getting punched.Really hard. I dont really remember much. Just that  iheard yelling and then my brother was lifting me up. I then woke up in a hospital. I  was in the hospital for days. Anyway when I was checking out, my nurse asked if I was going home with my boyfriend. I told her I didn't have one and she said Then who was the cute boy that stayed here the whole time you were out? She told Me he would come in and hold my hand and pray that I would be OK and when he heard I was awake he left. I thought it was my brother but then my mom told me he left for another varsity trip. This made my stomach turn but Grayson never said anything.

          "Katie? You all right?"

          I snapped my attention back to anna and said, "Yes"

         "You like dozed off"

          "Sorry."

        We walked into first period and took our seats. Grayson and I have 1st,2nd,5th, and 6th period together. For some weird reason he didn't show up. I couldnt help Hoping he would show up. I turned my attention to Mrs Press, My science teacher. 

           " Ok class pu-" Mrs Press started.

           *Beep* "Can we have Katie Harris to the guidance office?"

        "Um..yeah sure. Shes on Her way." Mrs pressed looked annoyed at being inturupted.        

        As soon as the intercom beeped off, I walked out of the class room