Katie

Note to readers: Sorry this chapter was not edited:(

Getting ready this morning was the worst. No. The worst part was when i got the text from anna that said.

Im on my way hurry.

When i finished getting dressed i went outside and waited. When Anna pulled uop she got out of the car before parking it and Literally jumped in my arms. I didnt realize how much i missed her until that moment and i just hugged her. She started crying when she saw my mom and gave her a big hug.

" You girls are gonna be so late go to school." my mom said in between sobs.

We both got into the car and on the way to school i explained everything to anna. She gasped and shocked and awwwed along the way. I told her everything up until Grayson screaming at me. When she found her usual parking space she stopped and sighed.

" So you and grayson." She teased.

" Shut up' I threw a so hit toher arm and we laughed.

Anna gave me two stacks of papers and said one is mine to fill out and the other is her answers. I gave her a hug and we went into school

It was as awful as i thaught it was. People literally stopped. People i didnt know asked for hugs. There were whispers and sorrys everywhere. Thats not the worst part though. My locker was coverd in cards and candy and stuffed bears and balloons.

When i first saw it i wanted to throw up. Then i saw a card that stood out. It was annas. I pulled it off and i heard her laugh. Inside the card were 7 words.

Ill help you clean all this up.